WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017: The West Bengal Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Deputy Director & Lecturer Vacancies.Total Number of Vacancies are updated soon.All the eligible & interested candidates can apply online through the official website of WBPSC.The online submission of application form has started soon.
All the other details regarding the WBPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization:-West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
Name of the Post:- Deputy Director & Lecturer.
Total Number of Vacancies:– Various
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
The Candidates should have a Master’s Degree in Animal Husbandry and Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science and Engineering Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For Deputy Director:-The age of the candidates should not be more than 50 years.
- For Lecturer:-The age of the candidates should not be more than 37 years.
The Candidates will have to pay an application Fee RS 210/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Screening Test.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application Form:-updated Soon
- Last Date of Online Submission of application Form:-updated Soon
- Last Date of Payment of application fee:-updated Soon
How to Apply for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- All the candidates should go to the official website at pscwb.org.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill All the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- After Submission,take a printout of the application form.
WBPSC Admit Card 2017:
The WBPSC Admit Card 2017 will be published before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their WBPSC Admit Card 2017 by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.The admit card is a very necessary document.
WBPSC Lecturer Result 2017:
The WBPSC Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their WBPSC Results 2017 by using their roll no or application no on the official website.The Result shows the real performance of the candidates.
All the other information regarding the WBPSC Recruitment 2017 will be updated on the official website.