Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017, 424 UTC Conductor Vacancy: The Uttarakhand Transport Corporation has disclosed UTC Recruitment 2017 Notification for 424 Conductor and other various posts under their UTC. Candidates can apply web based filling application form on its official online interface is available and the final date for registration frame somewhere to live is given as 11th November 2017.
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC) has released advertisement for the 424 vacancies of Conductor in Uttarakhand State. All the information of UTC Recruitment 2017 such as pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, registration fee, important dates and dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017 Details:
|UTC Recruitment 2017|
|Organization: Uttarakhand Transport Corporation||State of Recruitment: Uttarakhand|
|Official Web Portal: www.utc.uk.gov.in/|
|Post Category: Recruitment||Post Date:updated|
|Name Of Posts: Driver||Total Number Of Posts: 424|
|Education Qualification: Candidates must have pass in 12th class from a recognized Institute and driving licences in HMV.||Age Limit:|
Minimum age for Candidates 18 years
Maximum age for candidates 42 Years
|Selection Criteria: Driving Test||Application procedure: offline Process|
For General/OBC Candidates Fee 200/-
For SC/ST Candidates Fee 100/-
|Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-|
Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
|Start Date: 12th September 2017||Last date: 11th November 2017|
UTC Conductor Recruitment Notification
UTC Conductor Application Form
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017:
- At first, candidates must have to visit the website of association i.e. utc.uk.gov.in.
- Then candidates have to click on recruitment button
- Now, read the notification and directions provided.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to download registration form.
- Candidates fill registration form with all required and correct details.
- Candidates should paste their recent photograph and Signature at the time of filling registration form.
- Finally, registration form filled successfully applicants must send it to the address stated below before the agreed time limit along with supporting documents and certificates.
The Office of Division Manager (Operation),
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, 66,
Gandhi Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
UTC Admit Card 2017:
UTC Admit Card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
UTC Result 2017 Download:
The name of the selected candidates will be issued on its official website after the closing of applying process. Merit list and cut off will also be released with the announcement of result. So the candidates should visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check UTC Result 2017 on its official web page.