Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017, 286 UTC Driver Vacancy: UTC has issued notification for the 286 post of Driver in Uttarakhand. All Interested and eligible applicants may apply the online application form before the last date. Interested and eligible candidate can visit for the Fill up online application form. Candidate can visit on UTC Vacancy 2017 web Page for latest update regarding Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017.
Applicants are advised to present their registration form through the process of offline. Candidates should be passed 8th class certificate from the recognized Board. All interested candidates must possess 5 years of experience in driving heavy vehicles For UTC Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates can visit the official website for clear educational qualification details. All Candidates can check more details like pay scale, age limit, educational qualification details, application fee, important links and dates, how to apply like details at official site and all information also available on studytubes.co.in candidate can get information from here also.
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Organization: – Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Posts
Job Category: – State govt Jobs
Name of the Post: – Driver
Job Location: – Uttarakhand
Starting date for application: – Started
Closing date for application: – 11 May 2017
Official Website: – transport.uk.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 286
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed 8th Class form the recognized board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 year
As per the UTC Recruitment 2017, Applicants will be selected based on their performance in written Exam.
- For General/OBC: 200/-
- For SC/ST: 100/-
- Online Application Starting Date: Started
- Last Date to submit Application: 11 May 2017
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017:
- At first, candidates must have to visit the website of association i.e. utc.uk.gov.in.
- Then candidates have to click on recruitment button
- Now, read the notification and directions provided.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to download registration form.
- Candidates fill registration form with all required and correct details.
- Candidates should paste their recent photograph and Signature at the time of filling registration form.
- Finally, registration form filled successfully applicants must send it to the address stated below before the agreed time limit along with supporting documents and certificates.
The Office of Division Manager (Operation),
Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, 66,
Gandhi Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
UTC Admit Card 2017:
UTC Admit Card 2017 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
UTC Result 2017 Download:
The name of the selected candidates will be issued on its official website after the closing of applying process. Merit list and cut off will also be released with the announcement of result. So the candidates should visit the official web page or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check UTC Result 2017 on its official web page.