UPSC NDA Syllabus 2017 Download, UPSC NDA Latest Exam Pattern:Union Public Service Commission will organize the NDA exam 2017 very soon. Aspirants who wish to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the National Defense Academy and Indian Naval Academy Course. Contenders may download NDA Syllabus 2017 Pattern via online mode. Syllabus very important mandatory of the any exam because syllabus provide help to good study preparation for candidates
NDA Examination will held soon on various exam centers in the country. All the Aspirants who are interested in NDA 2017 can check NDA Syllabus & Exam Pattern. UPSC NDA Syllabus 2017 can be downloaded from official website of UPSC. All the aspirants can get Latest Exam Pattern for NDA 2017 online.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2017 Download:
NDA Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern:-
- Mathematics- 300 mark [time duration- 2 hour 30 min.]
- General Ability Test- 600 mark [time duration-2 hour 30 min.]
NDA Syllabus 2017:- Mathematics:-
- Algebra:-Logarithms and their applications, Representation of real numbers on a line, Binary system of numbers, Quadratic equations with real coefficients, Permutation and Combination, Cube roots of unity, equivalence relation, operations on sets, De Morgan laws, Cartesian product relation, Concept of a set, Venn diagrams, modulus argument, Geometric & Harmonic progressions, Complex numbers – basic properties, Binomial theorem and application, Arithmetic, Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system & vice-versa, Solution of linear equations of two variables by graphs.
- Matrices & Determinants:- Types of matrices, Determinant of a matrix, Operations on matrices, Ad joint & inverse of a square matrix, Basic properties of determinants, Solution of a system of linear equations by Cramer’s rule &by Matrix Method.
- Trigonometry:- Multiple &Sub-multiple angles, Properties of triangles, Inverse trigonometric functions, Trigonometrical ratios, Trigonometric identities Sum &difference formulae, Applications – Height & distance, Angles(measures degrees & radians)
- Analytical Geometry of two & three dimensions:- Equation of a line in various forms, Angle between two lines, Distance of a point from a line, Standard forms of parabola, Eccentricity & axis of a conic, Distance formula, Ellipse and hyperbola, Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system, Equation of a circle in standard & general form.
- Differential Calculus:-Derivative of function at a point, Derivative of a composite function, Derivatives of sum, Product & quotient of functions,Concept of a real valued function domain, Derivative of a function along respect of another function, range & graph of a function, Composite functions, problems of maxima & minima, Increasing &decreasing functions, Second order derivatives.
- Integral Calculus & Differential Equations:-Exponential &hyperbolic functions, Integration substitution and parts, General &particular solution of a differential equation, Standard integrals along algebraic expressions, Trigonometric, Integration as inverse of differentiation.
- Vector Algebra:-Scalar multiplication of vector, Magnitude &direction of a vector, Unit & null vectors addition of vectors, Vectors in two & three dimensions.
- Statist:- Classification of data, Cumulative frequency distribution, Frequency distribution, Correlation & regression, Graphical representation – Histogram, Measures of Central tendency – Mean Median and Mode, Frequency Polygon – examples, Pie Chart, Variance & standard deviation, determination and comparison.
- Probability:-Complementary, Union &Intersection of events, Impossible & certain events, Conditional probability, Outcomes & associated sample space, Random variable as function on a sample space, Mutually exclusive & exhaustive events,Bayes’ theorem – simple problems, elementary & composite events, Random experiment, Binomial distribution, Examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.
NDA Syllabus 2017:- General Ability
- English language:- Vocabulary, Grammar and usage, Comprehension& cohesion in extended text to exam the aspirants proficiency in English.
- General Knowledge:-Question paper on GK covers the subjects like, Current Events, General Science, Geography , Chemistry , Social Studies and Physics.
- Current Affairs:-National & International events, sports events, cultural activities, politics, important world events etc.
- General Science:-Achievements of Eminent Scientists, Elementary knowledge of human Body & its important organs, Basis of Life Cells Proto plasms & Tissues, The Solar System – Meteors & Comets Eclipses, Growth & Reproduction in Plants and Animals, Difference between the living & non-living, Common Epidemics their causes &prevention, Food – Source of Energy for man. Constituents of food Balanced Diet, Common Epidemics their causes and prevention.
- Geography:-International Date Line, Origin of Earth, Weathering, Earth shape and size, Latitudes & Longitudes Concept of time, Ocean Currents & Tides, Atmosphere and composition, Movements of Earth and effects, Temperature & Atmospheric Pressure Planetary, Winds cyclones & Anti-cyclones, Types of Climate, Main items of Imports & Exports of India, Mechanical & Chemical Earthquakes and volcanoes, Rocks and classification, Humidity, Regional Geography of India, Major Natural regions of the World, Location &distribution of agricultural and industrial activities, Climate Natural vegetation, Mineral & Power resources, Condensation & Precipitation, Important Sea ports & main sea land, air routes of India.
- Chemistry:-Elements Mixtures & Compounds Symbols Formulae, Properties of Air & Water, Physical & Chemical changes, Acids bases and salts, Chemical Equations Law of Chemical Combination, Preparation and Properties of Hydrogen Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon di-oxide, Oxidation & Reduction, Fertilizers – Natural & Artificial, Elementary ideas about the Structure of Atom Atomic & Molecular Weights Valency, Material used in the preparation of substances like soap, Glass, Ink Paper ,Cement. Paints, Safety Matches & Gun-Powder, Carbon in different forms.
- Physics:- Mass,Volume, Physical Properties & States of Matter, Specific Gravity, Density, Weight, Principle of Archimedes, Velocity & Acceleration, Pressure Barometer, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Stability & Equilibrium of bodies, Force & Momentum, Motion of objects elementary ideas of work, Parallelogram of Forces, Measurement of temperature & heat, Reflection &refraction, Use of X-Rays, Gravitation, change of State & Latent Heat, Sound waves and their properties, Spherical mirrors & Lenses, Natural & Artificial Magnets, Simple musical instruments, Modes of transference of Heat, Power & Energy, Effects of Heat, Rectilinear propagation of Light, Properties of a Magnet,Lighting & Magnetic effects of Current, Ohm’s Law Simple Electrical Circuits, Primary and Secondary Cells, Static and Current Electricity, conductors and Non-conductors, Measurement of Electrical Power, Earth as a Magnet, Heating, Human Eye.