Union Public Service Commission will be going to release UPSC IAS Interview Call Letter 2017 for the candidates who qualifies the main examination. The IAS Main Result 2016 is now available. All the candidates who have ot yet checked it are advised to check it now. The PDF File for Civil Services Result is available at upsc.gov.in.
Interview is the last phase of selection of IAS posts. Those who manage to clear this interview round will be posted to different location in the country. UPSC has scheduled the IAS Interview form 20th March 2017. The Organization is expected to release the E-Summon Call letter online in the first week of March 2017.
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2017 Download:-
UPSC civil services Personality test or IAS interview is the main Climax of IAS Selection Procedure. It is the most important stage and carries 275 marks. This Phase is the last chance to increase your scores. The Personality Test has a great scoring potential and very important in deciding your rank. Sometimes candidates never give proper focus in interview and often mishandled. The Civil Services Interview is a lifetime experience if it is rightly approached. After the Main Examination, the rank and Success of an IAS aspirant will solely relay on his/her performance in interview.
The interview process of the UPSC Civil Services examination is normally venue in the Union Public Service Commission office at Dholpur House in Delhi. The personality Test is conducted by different boards associated by the UPSC.
Important Documents to be bought at Interview:-
- Original Mark sheet / Scorecard of Matriculation/Higher Secondary/equivalent.
- Original Degree or equivalent certificate
- Cast Certificate if Applicable.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate if applicable
- The duly filled self signed Questionnaire, regarding background information.
- Two PP size photographs (4cm. X 5cm. approx.)
- Print out of Interview call letter
If any candidate fails to bring above mentioned original documents in support of Eligibility criteria, caste or category, Age Relaxation and PH status the candidate will not be allowed to participate for Interview. They are also not entitled to claim for any TA and DA. All the original certificates will be sent back after verification. The verification will be done at any time before or after the Personality Test. The candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the UPSC if you do not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria.
Download UPSC E-Summon for IAS Personality Test 2017:-
- Applicants should visit the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
- Search the link IAS Interview Call letter 2017on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Enter your registration no, date of birth in the given text field.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card will open in a new page on computer screen.
- Take a hard copy of the admit card.