CDS Application Form 2017, UPSC CDS 414 Vacancy 2017, upsconline.nic.in: Union Public Service Commission has issued the official notification for 414 Defense Officer Vacancies at official website. Candidates who are interested in this UPSC CDS Exam 2017 those job hunters can download the official notification and check all details. If you are eligible then fill the application form before final date. The Commission has started the online application form from 09 August 2017 through official website. Candidates can apply application form before last date. The closing date is 08 September 2017. All aspirants can check more details on our page.
It is good opportunity for all candidates who are searching the latest UPSC government jobs those aspirants visit on official website and check the latest notification. Union Public Service Commission had released the CDS II Defence Service notification Vacancy 2017 for 414 Posts in Govt jobs Dehradun, Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force academy Hyderabad, Ezhimala, and Other. Interested and eligible job hunters can go through to official website and apply the application form for the UPSC CDS Exam 2 Vacancy before the final date 08 September 2017.
Candidates who have passed B.E/B.Tech, Any Degree from recognized university/ college will meet the minimum eligibility criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can also get the more details of UPSC Defence Service Recruitment 2017 details such as how to apply, application fee, selection process, age limit, pay scale, initial date and final date etc on this web page. Candidates can check more details on official notification and also check on studytubes.co.in.
CDS Application Form 2017, CDS II Notification 2017
UPSC CDS-2nd Exam 2017:-
Union Public Service Commission notification has released. Interested Candidate may be apply for CDS Application form 2017 online from 9th August 2017
Detail of Vacancy Post in CDS:-
Total number of vacancies: 414 Posts
- For Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: No. of Vacancies: 100
- For Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: No. of Vacancies: 45
- For Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: No. of Vacancies: 32
- For Officers Training Academy, Chennai – (SSC Course for Men): No. of Vacancies: 225
- For Officers Training Academy, Chennai – (SSC Course for Women Non-Technical): No. of Vacancies: 12
UPSC CDS 2017 Application Fee:
- RS 200-/ for General & OBC Applicant.
- No fee for all other Applicant
- Applicant Pay the application fee any branch of SBI by net banking.
CDS Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification:- Applicant who are going to apply for following Educational Qualification for Combined Defense Service Exam 2017. The Candidates studying in Final year may also apply.
|Indian Military Academy||Graduate Degree of a Recognized University or Equivalent|
|Indian Naval Academy||Graduate Degree of a Recognized University or Equivalent|
|Officer’s Training Academy(Women)||Technical Qualification|
|Air Force Academy||Graduate Degree from a Recognized University with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
Age Limit:- Age of Applicant should have more than 18 years and less than 24 years. Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable Candidate as per govt. rules.
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: candidates not born before 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: Candidates not born before2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: Candidates must have Minimum 20 years and Maximum 24 years
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: Aspirants not Born before 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999
How to Apply CDS Exam 2017 Online Application:-
- Eligible and interested Applicant may be apply online application form login to UPSC Official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Applicant Click the link of “UPSC CDS APPLICATION Form 2017” after select PART-I registration for fill up personal details.
- After complete PART- I registration, Candidate Click on PART- II Link and upload scanned photo & signature and submit the application form.
CDS I & II Important Dates:
CDS II Exam Dates:
- The notification was out on – 9th August 2017
- Final date for submitting the application form – 8th September 2017
- The CDS Exam will be conducted on – 19th November 2017
USPC CDS Admit Card 2017: –
Candidate download the admit card of the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in. Candidate go to the link of CDS-1st Admit card 2017 download and save for future use. Candidate check the admit card by Registration No. of Application form. Applicant need to check CDS Admit Card before 15 days of Exam.
UPSC Conduct the Combined Defense Service exam twice in a year. Mostly CDS-1 February and CDS-2 in October. Eligible interested candidate may be apply for CDS-1 online application Form 2017 from November 2016. Combined Defense Service-1st Exam 2017 exam will be held in February 2017. Candidate Check the notification detail of Combined Defense Service exam in official website. CDS Exam conduct by the UPSC authorize organization. Combined Defense Service is held the Exam for the IMA, OTA, & IAF Academy.
UPSC CDS 2017 Result:-
Candidate check result of the official website of UPSC with the help of Roll No. and Registration No. application form. Many number of student waiting for result after the Exam, So candidate visit regularly official website to check result after the Exam.