UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018, UP Technician Jobs, uprvunl.org: The Uttar Pradesh Vidyut Utpadan Nigam limited will issue soon a job advertisement of UPRVUNL JE vacancy 2018 for the recruitment of Technician Grade II & junior engineer. According to the official notification the recruitment is announced for the 217 empty posts in the respective department of Uttar Pradesh. The eligible and interested contenders apply in online mode through the official association website.
All the applier candidates need to visit the organization web portal to fill the online application form of the UPRVUNL JE recruitment 2018. The Selection of the capable candidates will be done on the basis of performance measurement of computer based online test and Interview.
The UPRVUNL Junior engineer online application form will be available to fill on the official website from soon. All the details of UPRVUNL Junior engineer jobs 2018 such as eligibility, age limit, selection criteria, exam fee, dates, application procedure & other vacancy details are provided below.
UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018, UP JE Vacancy 2018
UPRVUNL JE jobs 2018 details
|UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018|
|Organization: UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited||State of Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.uprvunl.org|
|Post Category: Recruitment||Post Date: updated soon|
|Name Of Posts:
· Junior engineer:- 64 posts
· Technician grade II:- 153 posts
|Total Number Of Posts: various|
· For Junior Engineer:- Diploma in mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Industrial and production engineering from a authorize university.
· For technician:- 10+2 Intermediate in science & math or ITI diploma in Instrument/ Electrician/ Fitter/ electronics trade & must have passed CCC exam from a DOEACC society.
|Age Limit: The Contenders must have the in the age lie between 18 to 40 years.|
|Selection Process: Written exam & personal interview|
· Junior Engineer:-
o For General/OBC candidates:- 700/-
o For SC/ST candidates:- 500/-
· Technician Grade II:-
o For General/ OBC aspirants:- 600/-
o For SC/ST aspirants:- 400/-
|Mode Of Application: Online|
|Start Date: updated soon||Last date: updated soon|
UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Application Form
How to Apply:
|· The Applicants are required to visit UPRVUNL official website at uprvunl.org and click on the link of “Apply online in junior engineer and technician Grade II recruitment”.
· A web page will be open with all the advertisement details
· Eligible candidates have to click on “Apply”.
· An application will be open on screen
· Candidates are require to fill it all mandatory details like personal details, Academic details, upload certificates and documents.
· Now click on submit button to send all the application form details.
Application Fee Payment Method:-
· Online:- After submitting application form, applicants pay the fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
· Challan payment:- Applicants generate the Challan through SBI website only.
|UPRVUNL recruitment Admit Card 2018|
|The UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited shortly issued the Hall ticket for the Junior engineer and Technician grade II recruitment exam. The applicants can be able to download their UPRVUNL Junior engineer admit card after releasing officially. Admit card is an essential document to appear and participate in the exam. The candidates are not allowed in the exam section without exam hall ticket. So the aspirants must have to download their UPRVUNL JE & Technician Grade II call letter 2018 from the official website of the UPRVUNL association.|
|UPRVUNL JE & Technician Grade II cut off & result 2018 :-|
The UPRVUNL department announces the recruitment exam result after the exam succession on their official web portal. The cut off marks is also released before the declaration of result. By checking the cut off marks the candidates get an idea of the expected marks require to qualify the examination. The result displays the shortlisted candidates name. So the participants must check their UPRVUNL Junior engineer recruitment result from the official website.