UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission (UPPSC) is going to release an advertisement for 251 Sub registrars, Lecturer, DHO, Statistical Officer and other various vacant posts. The UPPSC is ready to start the UPPSC Upper Subordinate 2017 application form.
The applicants those are searching for newest government jobs in Uttar Pradesh can apply for this UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017. Contenders can apply online for Uttar Pradesh PSC Lecture Recruitment 2017 from uppsc.up.nic.in. So we are advised to all applicants can visit the official web portal for apply the UPPSC Sub Registrar Recruitment 2017.
All the Important information of UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Uttar Pradesh Public service Commission
Exam Name: UPPSC Upper Subordinate Exam 2017
Post Name: Sub registrars, Lecturer, DHO and Statistical Officer
Total Number of Vacancy: 251
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 23 February 2017
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed their Law, Graduate Degree, Master Degree in equivalent field from approved University.
- Minimum age for applicants: 21 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 40 Years
- Age relaxation benefits to the reserved applicants.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 200
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 80
Pay Scale: As per Government Norms
- Starting Date to Application Form: updated soon
- Final Date to Application Form: updated soon
- Last date to Application Form: updated soon
How to Apply UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017
- At first, applicants open official web portal of UPPSC that is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now press on UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates download it and read all information.
- Now press on apply online.
- Candidates fill up all asked information in the given field.
- Click on submit and take hard copy of application form.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Admit Card 2017:
Admit card will soon be available on the official web page of it. For downloading the call letter of UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017 you can surf the official web portal.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Result 2017:
Result of UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2017 is announced on the official website of the UPPSC Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written examination.