UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017: Apply Online for the teaching Non Teaching Vacancies in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced for the increasing above 529 candidates for the Scientific Officer, Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Registrar, Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges and other various vacant Posts for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Department.
The eligible candidates can apply UPPSC Recruitment 2017 for on or before the last date from submit the application form. The applicants fill up their UPPSC Scientific Officer Application Form 2017 from official web portal of UPPSC that is uppsc.up.nic.in. There have various posts for which any eligible and interested candidates may apply for these posts on or before last date from 18 April 2017.
All the complete details of UPPSC Vacancy 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply for UPPSC Lecturer jobs and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Examination Department: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of Post: Scientific Officer, Statistical Officer, Lecturer, Registrar, Lecturers
Total Number of Post: 529
Authorized Web Portal: uppsc.up.nic.in
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 20 March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
The candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Degree in M.sc, M.tech, MCA for relevant stream from any recognized university
- Minimum age for Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
(As on 01 July 2017)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 105/- (Rs. 80/- Examination Fee and Rs. 25/- online processing fee)
- For SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Examination Fee and Rs. 25/- online processing fee)
- PH Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- Examination with processing fee)
- For Statistical Officer: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
- For Lecturer: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
- For Registrar: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
- For Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 6000/-
- For Scientific Officer 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- Starting Date to Application Form: 17 March 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 18 April 2017
- Last Date for Application Fee: 13 April 2017
- Last Date to Submit Print Copy of Registrations: 09 May 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
How to Fill UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- Step 1: Initially, candidates log on to official web portal of UPPSC that is up.nic.in
- Step 2: Then applicants go to the advertisement link and now press on the Apply Online.
- Step 3: Now candidates can fill up their application form with all the important information of the applicants.
- Step 4: Then candidates pay the registration fee.
- Step 5: Now applicants press on the submit button and submit the main information.
- Step 6: Then candidates download the UPPSC Application form
- Step 7: Finally take a Xerox copy of the Registration form for future reference use.
UPPSC Admit Card 2017:
Uttar Pradesh PSC Admit Card will be available only official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Now candidates can download their UPPSC Admit Card 2017 for this recruitment exam.
UPPSC Result 2017:
The applicants should visit the official web portal of UPPSC or check out the examination result after releasing. Students may check UPPSC Result 2017 on its official web portal.