UPPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for Veterinary MO,Director: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the advertisement for UPPSC Recruitment 2017 about various vacant posts for Veterinary Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Sports Officer and other various vacant posts. This is an enormous chance for the candidates who are looking for UPPSC Recruitment 2017. Eligible applicants who meet the eligibility can apply for this UPPSC Recruitment 2017. Applicants are advised to log on to the official web portal of the UPPSC such as uppsc.up.nic.in and check the required details notification and as well as application.
All the required details of UPPSC Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Important details for UPPSC Recruitment 2017:
Name of Department: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Exam Name: UPPSC Exam 2017
Post Name: Veterinary Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Sports Officer
Total Number of Vacancy: Various Posts
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 23 June 2017
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Final Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
Candidates must have B.V.Sc. & A.H., Degree in Science, Post Graduation Degree, BE, B.TECH and its identical degree from any Institution Approved by the Government.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 21 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules. (As on 1 August 2017)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 105/-
- For SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
How to Fill Application Form for UPPSC Recruitment 2017:
- At first, applicants Log on website of UPPSC such as uppsc.up.nic.in.
- After that candidates are required to choose Careers button that is visible on the home page.
- Then read all information and instructions given on the advertisements carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link
- Now applicants fill application form with all essential and mandatory details.
- Candidates upload signature and photograph, if required.
- Finally, take a hard out of submitted registration form.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017: APPLY ONLINE
UPSPC Admit Card 2017:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to publish UPPSC Permission Letter 2017 may be downloaded before the Veterinary Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Sports Officer Posts examination to get an entry in exam hall. UPPSC Admit Card 2017 will be visible for download on the official web portal of UPPSC.
UPPSC Result 2017
After conclusion of UPPSC Examination the competitors are dreadfully seeking for downloading their UPPSC Result 2017. The result assessment will take a bit time.