UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017, UPPCL 1196 Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018: The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has notified to recruit candidate for 1196 posts of Junior Engineer in department. Candidates who eligible and interested can apply online application form. Candidate can apply UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 from official website. Candidate can visit website www.studytubes.co.in for all detail of Recruitment of UPPCL JE 2017.
The board has been started application form. Candidate can apply online application before last date or on last date. The board has mention dead line to submit application form on 23rd October 2017. So candidates apply application form before form date out. There is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017.
The board will receive online mode application form for Recruitment of UPPCL JE 2017. Candidate can check all qualification detail by download notification. Candidates who have all criteria of qualification can apply application form. There is no other way to apply UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 application form.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Details:
The board has provided direct link of UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017on official website www.uppcl.org. Candidate must check all qualification before apply application form. The board has started application form on 28th September 2017 and Last date of application form is 23rd October 2017. So candidate can apply online application before last date.
About to UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of Authority: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer.
- Number of Post: 1196 Posts.
- Location of Job: Uttar Pradesh State.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Application Date: Started.
- Last Date: 23rd October 2017.
- Official Website: www.uppcl.org.
Eligible Criteria of UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:-
Candidate must pass Degree or Diploma in Civil and Electric Engineering from a recognized Institute or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 45 Year Old.
- General/OBC/DEF/Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 900/-.
- SC/ST: Rs. 600/-.
- Other State Candidate:900/-.
- Physical Handicraft Candidate: Rs.100/-.
Candidate will receive pay scale Rs.9300 to Rs.34800 per month and Grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
- Written Examination,
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 28th September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 23rd October 2017.
- Admit Card Date: Will Update Soon.
- Exam Date: Will Update Soon.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 Exam & Syllabus:-
The board has mentioned examination syllabus in notification. Candidate can download notification for examination syllabus. The board will update examination date soon on official website. So candidates keep log in for update examination date by the board.
Candidate may download their examination syllabus and get preparation of examination. The board has defined all detail of UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 in notification.
Steps to Apply UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:-
- First, candidate visit official website www.uppcl.org.
- Search application link on home page.
- Click on application apply lick.
- Now application form page will appear on screen.
- Enter all required data in application form.
- Pay application fee according to category wise.
- Click on submit Button.
- Now Application form will appear on screen.
- Download and take print out for future reference.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:-
The board will update admit card soon on official website. Candidate will able to download admit card on update date. The board will release admit card before 15 days of examination date. So candidate must download UPPCL JE Admit Card 2017 on official website.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 Result:-
The board updates result date soon on official website. Result will be uploading after examination by the board. Candidate who appeared in written examination can download Result of UPPCL JE 2017 through official website.
The board will announce result according to candidate presentation in written examination. Candidate who qualified in written examination will select for next round of selection process.