UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2017, UP Assistant Teachers Vacancy 2017: Uttar Pradesh Government has publicized the notice for the 16460 Urdu Teachers & Assistant Teachers. This announcement is basically from the UP Basic Education Board. Online Application Form for these UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2017 will be coming out from the 30th of December 2016.
All the job seekers who are looking forward to plan their future in UP Government sectors, should apply for it, looking at the eligibility criteria for the posts. Those who will be found suitable for these vacancies will be posted towards the various districts of the UP. All the candidates who want to apply for it should have a TET passed with Urdu subject. Rest of the details regarding these posts can be seen in the below table:-
UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2017, UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017
|Details Regarding UP 4000 Urdu Teachers Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Name of the Establishment:- UP Basic Education Board|
|No. of the Posts (District Wise):-
Aligarh: 75 Posts
Fatehpur: 98 Posts
Hathras: 165 Posts
Pratapgarh: 140 Posts
Sitapur: 364 Posts
Ballia: 280 Posts
Gonda: 196 Posts
Rampur: 168 Posts
| Qualification Details:-
Graduation with TET passed in Urdu
| Age Limitations:-
As per the govt norms for these posts
· Online Written Examination
· Personal Interview
|Official Web Portal:- upbasiceduparishad.gov.in|
|Dates to Remember:-
Application Form will be available from: 30th of December 2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 10th of January 2017
Last Date of submitting the Examination Fee: 11th of Jan 2017
Last Date for the Correction in the Application Form: 16 to 18th of Jan 2017
|Application Mode: Online|
Details for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs 2017:
|UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017|
|Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education||Job Location: Uttar Pradesh|
|OFFICIAL Web Portal: www.upbasiceduparishad.gov.in|
|Post Category: Recruitment||Post Date: 02 December 2017|
|Name Of Posts: Assistant Teacher||Total Number Of Posts: 12460|
|Education Qualification: Applicants should have Completed TET (or) Basic Teaching Certificate (or) Special BTC (or) D.Ed (or) B.El.Ed from a government recognized University or Institute. For other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.||Age Limit:
· Minimum age required for the Candidates is 21 years.
· Maximum age limit for the Candidates is 40 years.
· Written Exam
· Personal Interview
|Application procedure: online Process|
· For General Category candidates: 500/-
· For SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: 200/-
|Pay Scale: Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- Grade Pay 4600/-|
|Start Date: 28 December 2016||Last date: 09 January 2017|
UP Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form:-
- Search for the Official website of UP Basic Education Board, which is mentioned in the above table.
- When you will be going through it, there you will find a link of UP 4000 Urdu Teachers Recruitment 2017.
- On that specific web page of the official site, you can go to the link of Online Application Form.
- Every applier need to read all the information about eligibility and can fill up the form in that way only.
- Re-check all the details you filled, to make sure that there is no error left.
- Hit on the submit button and get the hard copy of it, so that you can use in case of any further issues.
UP Urdu Teacher Exam 2017 Admit Card:-
Permission Letter of Urdu Teacher Exam is going to be available to fetch before approx 15 days of the exam date.
UP Urdu Teacher Exam Result 2017:-
Result of the written online test for these vacancies will take a bit time to be declared. So all the appliers have to be ready with their details to check their score card.