UP Prematric Scholarship Form 2017, UP Scholarship Registration 2017: UP Prematric Scholarship Form 2017:-Uttar Pradesh state government has started the UP Prematric Scholarship From 2017 through online mode at main site of authority. All interested and eligible aspirants can download UP Prematric Scholarship Registration form at www.scholarship.up.nic.in. The Scholarship organization has uploaded the official notification and checks all eligibility criteria before applying the UP Premetic Scholarship Form 2017. All Candidates can apply the registration form before last date.
It is good news for all candidates who are waiting for the UP Prematric Scholarship Application Form 2017, those are candidates can visit on official website because the organization recently published the UP Prematric Scholarship Registration Form 2017. All candidates who are seeking UP Prematric Scholarship From 2017 can utilize this opportunity. First of all candidates, if you think this UP Prematric Scholarship From 2017 is suitable for all students.
Candidates who want to apply in this UP Prematric Scholarship Registration from 2017. You have to follow the conditions apply for this UP Prematric Scholarship From 2017.Here we have provided complete information of UP Prematric Scholarship Form 2017 including application form and how to apply process details. Candidates can check more details about this application form check on our page www.studytubes.co.in
UP Prematric Scholarship Form 2017 Details:
Important Details of UP Prematric Scholarship from 2017:-
Name of Authority: – Uttar Pradesh state Government
Job Category: – Scholarship Form
Scholarship Name: Pre and Post Matric
Location: – Uttar Pradesh
Application mode: online Mode
Starting date for online application form: – 01-07-2017
Final Date for online application form: 28-09- 2017
Official Website: – scholarship.up.nic.in
UP Prematric Scholarship From 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Education Qualification for Pre Matric, Post Matric UG PG Courses:
- Pre-matric:– for class 9th scholarship students must have passed 8th class
- Pre-matric:– For class 10th scholarship Candidates must have completed 9th class
- Post-matric:– Enrolled in Class 11th or 12th candidates must have complete 10th and for 12th must complete 11th
- Dashmottar Scholarship:– for UG and PG must enroll through the valid university and institute
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship required Documents:-
- Date of birth certificate
- School/college certificate
- Scanned photo and signature
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Other documents asked in the online application scholarship form.
Stage 1- Exam will conduct in the month of November 2017 and declaration of result will be shown on February 2017.
Stage 2- Exam will conduct in the month of May 2018.
For 9th and 10th class:
- Initial Date on Online application form: 01-06-2017
- Closing date of online application form: 28-09-2017
- Final date to submit hard copy of Registration form: 04-10-2017
- Initial date for renewal: 15-10-2017
- Final date for renewal: 15-11-2017
For 11th and 12th class:
- Initial Date on Online Registration: 01-06-2017
- Closing date of online registration: 28-09-2017
- Final date to submit hard copy of application form: 04-10-2017
- Initial date for renewal: 15-11-2017
- Final date for renewal: 15-12-2017
For Other Classes:
- Initial Date on Online Registration: 01-07-2017
- Final date of online registration: 01-011-2017
- Closing date to submit hard copy of application form: 07-11-2017
- Starting date for renewal: 15-11-2017
- Closing date for renewal: 15-12-2017
How to apply the online UP Prematric Scholarship From 2017:-
- Go to the official website scholarship.up.nic.in
- Now Find the link of UP Prematric Scholarship From 2017
- Under candidates tab, you will find the application option
- Then select option of pre-matric (9-10) or post-matric
- Now click on new option under post-matric or pre-matric.
- Fill all detail in the application form.
- After you should upload your photo and signature if required and click on submit button.
- Take the print out of your filled form and submit it to your college before the last date.