UP Police SI Recruitment 2017:- Apply online for UP Police Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Sub inspector Posts till 11th February 2017. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has brought out the 609 Posts for the male job seekers only and 151 Vacancies for the Female Hopefuls. These vacancies are for the Sub Inspector (Confidential), Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts) Posts.
Application Form for the UP Police Recruitment 2017 is not out till now, it will be put out from the 12th of January 2017 and will be available till the February 11, 2017. The eligibility which is required for these vacancies are, competitors must have completed their graduation in any stream with a good typing speed. All the interested appliers must be in between 21 to 28 years and 5 years age for all the reserved categories of UP. The other information is well defined in below manner:-
UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Organization Name:- Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
Job Place:- Uttar Pradesh State
Total No. of Posts:-
- 609 Vacant Posts (Male)
- 151 Vacant Posts (Female)
- Sub Inspector (Confidential): 136 Posts (male), 34 Posts (female)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk): 303 Posts (male), 75 Posts (female)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts): 170 Posts (male), 42 Posts (female)
For Sub Inspector (Confidential): Rs. 9300-34,800 with a G.P. of 4200 Rs.
For Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk): Rs. 5200-20,200 with a G.P. of 2800 Rs.
For Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts): Rs. 5200-20200 with a G.P of 2800 Rs.
UP Police SI Eligibility Criteria 2017:-
Age Limit: Candidates of 21 to 28 years are eligible to apply for it as on 01.07.2016 (5 years age relaxation for all the reserved categories, only for the UP localites)
Education Qualification: Graduation from the authorized university or college with a good typing knowledge is required for all the posts.
For Selection Process:-
- Physical Test
- Medical Examine
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Non-Refundable Application Fee:- 400 Rs. for all the categories candidates through e-chalan, online banking, credit or debit card.
Few Effortless Steps to fill the Online Application Form of the UP Police Recruitment 2017:-
- Go across to the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Police.
- Check all the details to check whether you are eligible to take part or not.
- Then hunt for the link of Application Form and start filling all the required details in a very careful manner.
- After completing it, click on the submit button, which will be given on the end of the page.
- Pay the application fees through the e-chalan, net banking, debit or credit card, your form will be only accepted after that.
- Get the print out of your filled registration form, which can be utilized in future.
Important Dates to Remember for UP Police SI Recruitment 2017:-
Starting Date of Submitting the Online Application Form: 12th of Jan 2017
Closing Date of Submitting the Online Application Form: 11th of Feb 2017
Last Date to Submit Application Fee: 14th of Feb 2017
UP Police Exam 2017 Admit Card:-
Admit card of the UP Police written test will be received before few days of the exam date. Only those candidates who will get through to the physical examination and medical test will receive it.
UP Police Exam Result 2017:-
Result of the online written test will be unleashed after all the process being done of the examine. So just be ready with your roll numbers and other important details, which will be required while checking your result.