All aspirants are hereby informed that the UP BTC Application Form 2017 is available online now. The Online Form For UP BTC 2017 is available on the official website, All aspirants can apply online for Uttar Pradesh BTC Exam 2017 by visiting the official web portal of BTC. Check UP BTC Exam Dates, BTC 2017 Eligibility Criteria, UP BTC Exam Syllabus here on this page below.
UP BTC 2017 Online Application Form: State Council for Education research and training, Uttar Pradesh has published a notification to download UP BTC Application Form 2017 on their official site.Uttar Pradesh Education Board will conduct the UP Basic Training Certificates (BTC) exam to recruit the aspirants on the posts of primary and elementary teacher. The UP BTC registration form 2017 has been released.
The interested and eligible nominees can fill up the UP BTC Exam Application form 2017 from the official site of state Council for education research and training (SCERT).The Contestants should have to apply through online mode in UP BTC Exam 2017. The selection of the eligible contestants will be done on the basis of their performance done in the written exam and personal interview organized by exam authority. The Shortlisted contestants of Written exam will called for interview process.
The UP BTC online application form 2017 is available on the organization website. The contestants should have to apply on or before the due date. All the important details of UP BTC 2017 registration form such as eligibility criteria, age limits, application fee, dates, how to apply and other details are provided below on studytubes.co.in
UP BTC Application Form 2017, UP BTC Admission 2017
UP Basic Training Certificate Notification Details:
Organization Name: State Council of Education research & training, Uttar Pradesh
Examination Name: UP BTC Exam 2017
UP BTC Vacancy Details:
Total Seats in UP D.El.Ed – 81600
- 10500 in DIET
- 71100 in Private Colleges
Official web portal: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
UP BTC Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The Appliers of UP BTC Exam 2017 must have a bachelors degree from a authorize university with qualifying marks.
Candidates must not have the age less than 21 years and greater than 31 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates as per government rules.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay the amount of the application fee according to their category.
- For Unreserved Category aspirants:- 500/-
- For SC/ST/Physical Handicapped Category:- 200/-
UP BTC Exam Important Dates:
- UP BTC Session will Start From : September 2017
- BTC Notification Declaration Date : Between 10 to 14 June 2017
- UP BTC Online Registration Form : 14 June 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration Part I : 03 July 2017
- UP BTC Last Date for Final Online Registration : 07 July 2017
- Form Correction Date : 10 to 13 July 2017
- UP BTC Admission Counseling Start Date : August 2017
- UP Admission Merit List Cut Off Declaration Date : Last week of July 2017
- UP BTC Admission Date : August 2017
UP BTC 2017 Application Form:
All the candidates can apply for the UP BTC Application form 2017. The Date for Submission of application form is 14th June 2017 to 3rd July 2017. All the candidates can see the Procedure for applying in the UP BTC 2017 Application
How to fill UP BTC Online Application Form 2017
- Appliers should have to visit the official website of organization that is upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Now search the notification link of UP BTC Application form 2017
- Click on the given link
- Read the instructions available in the application form
- Enter the details in the mandatory fields of application form
- Attach the required documents and certificates
- Submit the application form
- Save the registration number and other details
- Take a hard copy of the application for future uses.
Apply Here:- UP BTC Online Form 2017
UP BTC Admit Card 2017:
The Admit card will be released before 10 to 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very important document for all applicants. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
UP BTC Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The result is very important for all applicants. Because the result shows the real performance of the candidates. so all the applicants should check their results to know their real performance.