Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017, Specialist Officer Vacancy 2017: Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification will released son for 208 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Apply to Union Bank SO Jobs 2017. Check all the Details about as Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification.
The Union Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Specialist Officer vacancies. Total Number of vacancies are 208. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 before last date.
All the other details regarding the Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the organization:- Union Bank Of India.
Name of the Posts;- Specialist Officer.
Total number of vacancies:- 208.
Details of vacancies:-
- Credit Officer:- 150 Posts.
- Charted Accountant:- 20 Posts.
- Statistician II: 02 Posts.
- Information Security Officer II: 02 Posts
- Manager (Risk):- 10 Posts.
- Assistant Manager (Risk):- 08 Posts.
- Security Officer;- 10 Posts.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates should posses Bachelors degree in any discipline with minimum 60 % Marks for Post 1,Charted Account for Post 2, Master in Statistics for Post 3, B.Tech or B.E for for post 4 & Other.
- For more information see the official notification.
The age of the candidates should be as
- For Post 1:- 23 to 32 years,
- For Post 2:- 21 to 30 years and for Post 3- 23 to 35 years.
- For other Posts:- 21 to 25 years as on 1st May 2017.
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- For Gen & OBC candidates will have to pay fee Rs 600/
- For SC & ST candidates will have to pay fee Rs 100/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Online Exam & Interview.
Starting date for submission of application form:- updated soon
Last date for applying Online:-updated soon
Date of Online Exam:- updated soon
How to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- All the candidates should go to the official website at unionbankofindia.co.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017:
Union Bank of India Admit Card 2017 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth.
Union Bank of India Result 2017:
The union Bank of India result 2017 will be released after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 will be updated soon on the official website.