UIIC Recruitment 2017: United India Insurance Company Limited (UIIC) has issued a recruitment advertisement for 300 Administrative Officer and other various vacant posts. Interested and eligible applicants may apply on or before the last date. Registration should be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying, the contenders should ensure that they are eligible to apply for the post and ready to comply with the requirements and terms and conditions mentioned in this notification.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the full notification for information of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
All the Required Details of UIIC Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
UIIC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: United India Insurance Company Limited
Examination Name: UIIC Examination 2017
Post Name: Administrative Officer
Vacancy Name: 300
Official Website: uiic.co.in
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 16 February 2017
Job Location: All across India
UIIC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have passed graduation Degree its any recognized university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 21 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
- Starting Date to Registration Form: Updated Soon
- Closing Date to Registration Form: Updated Soon
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
How to Fill UIIC Recruitment 2017
- At first, candidates must log on official web portal UIIC that is uiic.co.in.
- Then candidates open link UIIC Recruitment Notification
- Now candidates fill up all required information.
- Applicants upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Then submit application fee.
- At Last, take a print out for future use.
UIIC Admit Card 2017
Admit Card of the UIIC Administrative Officer Examination 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main exam date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
UIIC Result 2017:
Qualified Applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Contenders may check UIIC Result 2017 on its official website.