TUEE Application Form 2018, Tezpur University Entrance Exam 2018 Admission:Tezpur University will be release soon the TUEE Application Form 2018 on official web portal. Tezpur University will conduct the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes. TUEE Notification 2018 will be release on official web portal. The eligible and interested candidates can take the TUEE Application Form 2018 from the official web portal of Tezpur University.
The candidates should need to apply through the online process in Tezpur University UG PG Exam 2018. The Tezpur University Application Form 2018 will be available now on the Tezpur University web page and the candidates need to send the properly filled submission form on or before the final date.
All kind of details of TUEE Application Form 2018 such as eligibility criteria, Education Qualification, Age, Application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available on our site at studytubes.co.in.
TUEE Application Form 2018 Details:
Required Notification Information for TUEE Application Form 2018:
Name of Department: Tezpur University
Examination Name: TUEE Exam 2018
Official web portal: tezu.ernet.in
- TUEE Application Form Starting Date: Second Week of March 2018
- TUEE Application Form Closing Date: Last Week of April 2018
- TUEE Admit Card Releasing Date: Second Week of May 2018
- Examination Date: Fourth Week of May 2018
- TUEE Result Announcement Date: Second Week of June 2018
- TUEE Counselling Dates: Fourth Week of June 2018
- Class Starting Dates: Second Week of July 2018
Eligibility Criteria Tezpur University Exam 2018:
|SR No.||Programme Name||Education Qualification|
|1||MA in English||Candidates must have done Graduation degree with at least 45% marks in major/honours in English.|
|2||BE/Btech||Candidates should have possess Minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCM (Phys, Chemistry and Math) subjects at 12th and pass marks in English|
|3||MSC in Physics||Students must have done B.Sc. with minimum of 50% marks in major/honours in Physics having Mathematics as one of the subsidiary subjects.|
|4||M.tech in IT||Applicants must have possess B.E. / B.Tech. Degree in any discipline or MCA or its equivalent or M.Sc. in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Mathematics / Statistics / Physics with a minimum of 50% marks.|
|5||PH.d||Candidates must have done Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject with good academic record and a minimum of 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA in the Master’s degree. B.E./B. Tech.|
|6||MCA||Applicants should have possess Graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in major / honours subject or 55% marks in aggregate for those candidates having no major/honours.|
|7||PGDTM||Students must have done Graduation Degree in any subject with at least 45% marks in major/honours subject or in aggregate|
Programme List for Admission on JEE Score
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Food Engineering and Technology
- General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 500
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 250
How to fill TUEE Application Form 2018:
- Students may apply all through the official web page of Tezpur University that is tezu.ernet.in.
- Candidates choose the associated advertisement from home page.
- Now, Candidates select the suitable web link according to their TUEE Application Form 2018.
- Now Candidates submit all the required information in the submission form very cautiously.
- Then appliers pay the necessary application fee as mentioned over.
- Now candidates press on submit button and letter down their application number and password.
Lastly appliers take a hard copy of consequently filled application form for future refere