TNPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply For TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 job notification at official website. The authority uploaded the notification for appointment new aspirants for 54 vacant positions of Junior Assistant or Assistant Posts. Candidates those who are willing to jobs under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission can visit through official website and download the official notification and check the all details.
Candidates those who full fill eligibility criteria as per the TNPSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2017 notification may apply through online mode at official website. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will be accepted No other mode registration form by TNPSC Recruitment Board. Interested and eligible candidates may apply the application form from 31 August 2017 to 26 September 2017. Candidates can check more details on official notification of TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017.
Job fighters can apply for the Tamil Nadu Junior Assistant Vacancies, candidates should have completed bachelor degree or its equivalent forms any recognized University/collage. All candidates age limit should not exceed more 30 years as per the Tamil Nadu Assistant Recruitment 2017 Board. Candidates can check more details about TNPSC Recruitment 2017 like education Qualification, Age bar, Selection process, Application Process, Dates to Apply, starting date of application form and ending date of application form, How to apply are Given Below.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will recruit the new candidates to posts of the Assistant and assistant professor through the written exam and personal Interview. Job fighters can check more details of TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017 at official website and also check on our page because we have provided all important details on here studytubes.co.in.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Important Details of TNPSC Recruitment 2017:-
|Name of Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Name of the Post||Assistant, Junior Assistant Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Process||Online Process|
|Starting date for online application form||28th August 2017|
|Closing Date for online application form||26 September 2017|
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 54 Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates must have following education qualification for TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Graduation Degree
- Candidates not less than three years after acquiring Bachelor’s Degree either in the category of Junior Assistant or in the category of Assistant.
- Others Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and Backward Classes (Muslims): 30 Years
- SC / ST / Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims): 35 Years
Age Relaxation: As per govt norms
- Written Exam
Application fee: –
- A application fee of Rs.150/- which will be valid for 5 years has to be paid by the aspirants if they are registering for the first time.
- Candidates who had already registered can pay Rs.100/- through Bank (SBI) at the time of submitting the online registration form.
Rs.5, 200 to Rs.20, 000/- Per Month. Along with the Grade pay of Rs.2, 600/-
- Initial Date of registration Form: 31st August 2017.
- Final Date for Submission of registration form: 26th September 2017
- Closing date for payment of Fee through Bank: 28th September 2017
- Ending date for submitting NOC and copy of online registration: 20th October 2017.
- Date and Time of Written Examination: 25th November 2017.
Steps to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Go to Official portal of TNPSC at tnpsc.gov.in
- Check for the TNPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read all the details carefully.
- If you are Eligible to click the online Application Form.
- Full Fill the Application with all required information.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Recheck it before submitting the filled application form.
- At last take a hard copy of the application form.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2017 Notification
TNPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017 Application Form
TNPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017
The TNPSC Junior Assistant Admit card will be released before the date of the exam on the main site of authority. Candidates can easily download their Call letter by entering their registration no & date of birth from official website. The admit card is a very necessary Document for all the candidates. Because the admit card contains all the information about the applicants.
TNPSC Junior Assistant Exam Result 2017:
The TNPSC Junior Assistant Exam Result will be disclosed by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The authority will be provided Result on office website. All candidates can check your TNPSC Junior Assistant Result on official website