TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017, Apply 1058 Lecture Posts:- The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board has released the official notification of 1058 post of lecturer at official website. The Board has announced the TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 at official website. Candidates who are interested in this Lecturer Vacancy they can download the official notification and check all eligibility criteria. All eligible and interested applicants can apply application form before last date. Job hunter can check more details on official website.
Candidates who are waiting for Latest Government jobs in Tamil Nadu may use this TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Job hunters have to apply online application form before the last date. The organization has started the online application form. Interested candidates can check more details about TN TRB Poly Lecturer Vacancy 2017 at official website. For more details check www.studytubes.co.in.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board is inviting online applications from for eligible candidates to fill 1058 posts of Lecturer. Candidates who passed Bachelors Degree and equivalent in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for these vacancy published under TN TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2017 at official portal. Interested candidates can apply the TRB Polytechnic Lecturer application form through official website.
Candidates please read the complete TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment notification 2017 before apply. Other Information like eligibility criteria, Vacancy details, Selection process of TN TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2017 are available below. Candidates can check more details on official website and also check on studytubes.co.in.
Details of TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Authority: – Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board
Job Category: – State Govt Jobs
Name of the Vacancy: – Lecturer Posts
Job Location: – Tamil Nadu
Application form: – Online Mode
Initial date for application form: – 17th June 2017
Closing date for application form: – 07th July 2017
Official Website: – trb.tn.nic.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 1058 posts
- Civil Engineering – 112
- Mechanical Engineering – 219
- Chemistry – 84
- Modern Office Practice -17
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 91
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 118
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 3
- Computer Science Engineering – 134
- Information Technology – 6
- Production Engineering – 6
- Textile Technology – 3
- Printing Technology – 6
- English – 88
- Mathematics – 88
- Physics – 83
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
All candidates check post wise Academic qualification.
- For Engineering Subject Lecturers: Applicants must have Completed Degree in the relevant engineering discipline with minimum 60% Marks.
- For Non Engineering Subject Lecturers: Contenders must have Master Degree in the relevant subject with first class.
Age Limitation: Applicants should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- For Engineering subject lecturers and Non Engineering Lecturer selected applicants will pay Rs.15600-39100 + A G P 5400/-
Candidates who meet with all eligibility criteria related to these Graduate Pass jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in various round of selection.
- Written Exam
- For General/OBC: 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: 300/-
- Online Application form Starting Date: 17 June 2017
- Last Date to submit Application form: 07 July 2017
How to apply online application for TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017:-
- Candidates go to official Website of TN TRB.
- Now click on TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment link.
- Click on online application form link/
- Full fill the required details in the application form.
- Upload your recent Passport size photo.
- Pay your application form
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- At last take a hard copy of application form.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card:
The TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer admit card will be issued two week prior of the examination. All Candidates please check on official website.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Result:
The TN Teacher Recruitment Board will be released the TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Result on official website. The organization will be released the result on official website. All admitted applicants can check more details on official website.