Telangana TET Application Form 2018, TS TET Notification 2018: Telangana TET Application Form 2018 will be released soon on the official website. All the candidates can apply before last date of submission of application form. All the other details regarding the TS TET notification, such as education qualification, application fee, selection process, admit card , the result is as given below. All the candidates can see the details from here.
Telangana TET Application Form 2018 Details:
Name of the Organization:- Telanagana Education board.
Name of the Examination:- Teacher eligibility Test(TET).
- For class 1 to 5 (paper I):- senior Secondary and diploma in education.
- For class 6 to 8 (paper II):-Bachelor degree and B.Ed or D.Ed or Senior secondary and 4 year diploma in education.
All candidates will have to pay application fee Rs 200/
The candidate will be certified on the basis of category as
- For Open Category:- Minimum 60 % marks.
- For SC/ST/PH :-Minimum 40 % marks.
- For he BC category :- Minimum50% marks.
- Start date of online registration:- updated soon
- Online fee payment last date :-updated soon.
- Last date of the Online Registration:- updated soon
- Admit card available on:- announced soon
- TS TET Written Exam date:-updated soon.
How to apply:
- All candidates should visit the official website at cgg.gov.in
- First all candidates should pay the online fee to generate Journal Number.
- After search the Telangana TET Application Form 2018 Official Notification.
- Enter the Journal Number and all details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download/ Take a printout of the application form for future use.
TS TET Admit Card:
The TS TET Admit Card 2018 will be released soon on the official website of the Telangana Education board.All the candidates can download their Admit card by using their application no or Journal number from the official website. The Admit card is a very necessary Document for all the applicants. The TS TET Admit Card 2018 contains all information about the candidates such as the name of the candidate, roll no, application no, exam date & time, Exam center, photo & signature, Postal Address etc. So every candidate should carry their admit card at the time of exam.
TSTET Result 2018:-
The Result will be uploaded as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website of the Telangana Education Board. All the applicants can easily check their results by entering their roll no & date of birth in the given text area on the official website. The Result is very important for all applicants.On the basis of Result candidate will be Certified by the TS TET Exam Certificate.
Telangana TET 2018 admit card:- Telangana TET 2018 admit card will be now present to download by the aspirants who are filled up applications form before the few days on the official website of Telangana TET 2018 admit card. The Telangana TET exam 2018 on different pre appointed examination centers. A large number of applications were received by the Telangana TET 2018 through Telangana TET 2018 online official web portal.
Now, Telangana TET 2018 will issue Telangana TET 2018 admit card on the same official web portal for the aspirants to download their admit card.
Telangana TET 2018 Admit Card:-
Admit card of all the aspirants must have to the aspirants pass port photo and signature in both hindi and English languages. Admit card shows aspirants their exam venue and date of examination. So it is necessary for all the aspirants to download and save admit card for further use and take a print out together at the exam center.
Exam Date: Available Soon
Admit Card Release date: Available Soon
How to download Telangana TET 2018 admit card:-
Below are the some steps that are useful to download Telangana TET 2018 admit card. Follow these steps one by one easily download admit card.
1.- Visit on the official web portal of Telangana TET 2018 admit card.
2.- Click on the “get admit card” link.
3.- Enter your registration number and D.O.B. at the desired place.
4.- There will be your admit card showing venue and date of examination.