TCIL Recruitment 2016: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Labor, Driver, Auto CAD Operator Posts. Total number of vacancies are 63. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the TCIL Recruitment 2016 before on 28th April 2016.
10th Pass Jobs 2016
All details regarding the TCIL Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Details about TCIL Recruitment 2016:
Name of the organization:- Telecommunications Consultants India Limited.
Name of the Posts;- Labor, Driver, Auto CAD.
Total number of vacancies:- 63.
Details of Vacancy:
- Labor:- 50 Posts.
- Heavy Duty Driver:-11 Posts.
- Auto CAD Operator:- 02 posts.
TCIL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
Candidates must have completed Primary or higher Standard passed (preferred ECNR) / 10th Standard pass with Kuwaiti or GCC or Indian Driving License. For more information see official notification.
- The age of the candidates should be between 21years to 50 years as on 28th April 2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt. rules.
There is no application fee.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Performance of Exam.
Last date for Submission of application form:- 28th April 2016.
TCIL Exam Date:- updated soon.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at tcil-india.com
- Download the Application Form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details such as personal & academic.
- Affix your photograph.
- Attach attested photocopies of your document.
- Send the application form to the appropriate address.
TCIL Admit Card 2016:
The TCIL Admit Card 2016 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website.
TCIL Result 2016:
The TCIL Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their result by using their roll no or application no on the official website.
All other information regarding the TCIL Recruitment 2016 will be updated on the official website.