TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2017: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will release soon a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Block Health Statistician Vacancies in Family welfare department Total number of vacancies are various.All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 .
All the other details regarding the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit,application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization:-Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service.
Name of the post:-Block Health Statistician.
Total number of Vacancies:-various
TNPSC Recuitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should possess a second class Degree in Mathematics with Statistics or Degree in Statistics with Mathematics from a recognized university.
- For General & Other:-The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 30 years.
- For SC/ST/BCM :The Minimum age should 18 & No age limit for maximum.
The candidates will have to pay an application fee Rs 100/
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination & Oral Test in the Form an Interview.
- Starting Date of Submission of application:-updated Soon
- Last date of submission of application: -updated Soon
- Last Date of Payment of application fee:-updated Soon
- Date of written exam:updated Soon
How to Apply for TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2017
- All the candidates should go to the official website at tnpsc.gov.in
- Search the link Apply online on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- After Submission, take a printout of the application form.
TNPSC Admit Card 2017:
The TNPSC Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their TNPSC Admit Card 2017 by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
TNPSC Result 2017:
The TNPSC Result 2017 will be released very soon after the succession of the exam on the official website.All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The Result is very important for all the applicants. Because the result shows the real performance of the candidates.
All the information regarding the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 will be updated soon on the official website.