Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017:- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has announced an Advertisement for the selection of the candidates to the vacancies of 15711 Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman, Sub Inspector and other various vacant posts. All the Interested and Eligible Candidates, who are eligible they can be submit Online Form for 23 January 2017 to 22 February 2017. All eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online format before the last date. The closing date for online application submission will be updated on the official website such as tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
The TNUSRB Police Constable Vacancy 2017 drive is going to give the candidates a new way in their careers. The candidates should apply for the given posts as per their education qualification and the age limit. The applicants should read all the instructions given in these articles. The official website of the education department is also given in this article for the expediency of the applicants.
All the required details of TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Examination Name: TNUSRB Exam 2017
Name of Post: Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman, Sub Inspector
Total Number of Post: 15711
Official Web Portal: tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Date: 23 January 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Starting Date to Application Form: 23 January 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 22 February 2017
- Examination Date: 25 May 2017
Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th its recognized board.
- Minimum age for applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for applicants: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation For Reserved Candidates
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Pay Scale: Rs.5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Application Fee: As per Govt Norms
How to Fill TNUSRB Police Constable Application Form 2017:
- At first candidate can visit the Official Web portal that is tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Then press on Link of Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates can download advertisements and read it carefully.
- Now Applicants click on Apply Online link.
- Enter their information in accurate way, now hit on Submit Button.
- Their Application form will be Submitted Successfully.
- Finally Take a Xerox copy for future use.
TNUSRB Police Constable Admit Card 2017:-
Eligible candidates who have submit their online application for the Police Examination can download the TNUSRB Admit Card 2017. Now all those candidates who applied for TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2017 download Police Constable Permission Letter 2017 written test check official website.
TNUSRB Police Constable Result 2017:-
Eligible candidates should visit the official web page or check out the examination result after releasing. Appliers may check TNUSRB Police Constable Result 2017 on its official website.