Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017, TNHB 277 Junior Assistant Vacancy:Tamil Nadu Housing Board has released the official notification TNHB Recruitment 2017 for AE, Jr. Assistant at official website. On its Recruitment Process, TN Housing Board vacancy 2017 has recently issued the AE, Jr. Assistant vacancy 2017 Notification. The organization has released the total number of vacancy 277 Junior Assistant Posts.
Candidates who want to get the job in Tamil Nadu Housing Board can apply for Tamil Nadu HB Vacancy 2017 on or before last date. Candidates who are interested in this Vacancy they can check official notification at official website. The Tami Nadu Housing Board has started the online application form candidates can apply before due date through online mode. The Last date is given below in the article. Applicants can check more details on official website.
The Tamil Nadu Housing Board is invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of AE, Jr. Assistant. All eligible and interested candidates can check TNHB Recruitment 2017 Notification in our web page. Applicants can also download the TNHB Vacancy Notification 2017 from the Official Website. All applicants can get the online application form and Notification for Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017. Contender Can Check Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017 are available below. Candidates can access complete information of this recruitment form studytubes.co.in also.
Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017
Required Information for TNHB Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Department: Tamil Nadu Housing Board
Name of vacancies: TNHB AE, Jr. Assistant 2017
Total vacancy: 277 Posts
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment 2017
Starting Online Application Date: 10 June 2017
Closing online application Date: 30 June 2017
Post Location: Tamil Nadu
Official Website: tnhb.tn.gov.in
Total Number of Vacancy:
- Total Post: 277 posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE): 25
- Surveyor: 19
- Junior Assistant: 126
- Technical Assistant: 76
- Junior Draughting Officer (JDO): 19
- Typist: 12
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017:-
- Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts: Applicants must have passed B.E in Civil Engineering.
- Junior Assistant Posts: Candidates must have completed SSC/ Class 10 to apply.
Candidates can more detail about Education qualification form official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 year
Applicants will be select on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- For General & OBC: 500/-
- For ST/SC: 250/-
Pay Scale: candidates can check Pay Scale from official notification.
- Date of notification release: 8 June 2017.
- Online application form starting Date: 10 June 2017.
- Closing date to apply online application form: 30 June 2017.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment 2017:
- First candidate go to official web page.
- Then Search application official notification.
- Go through the notification and get every detail of the recruitment.
- Check your eligibility according to the Tamil Nadu Housing Board Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Click on TNHB application form 2017 link.
- Full fill your required details in the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload the essential documents to the TNHB Application form.
- Complete the application fee payment in the mentioned format.
- Click on Submit button
- At last save and take a hard copy of application form for future use.
TNHB Admit Card 2017:-
Interested candidate online application form from official web page and filled up form. All Applied candidate will get information for admit card by the Tamil Nadu Housing Board. Candidates will be check on official Portal.
TNHB Result 2017:-
Candidate who applied for this recruitment can visit on official page of department after last date of form submission. According to notification release date TNHB Result 2017 will display selected candidate’s list on official web page of department.