SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017:- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared SSC MTS Recruitment 2017. The SSC goes with a great number of openings that is 8300 Vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non Technical and other various posts. Applicants those are eligible and interested to get SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 can submit their online application form before closing date. As well the education qualification, candidate also required Age limit to application form eligibility. Applicants can apply web based filling SSC MTS Application Form 2017 such as its official online interface from 31 December 2016 and the closing date for application from 30 January 2017. We will in like manner improve our punctual link beneath when for SSC MTS Apply Online Process or keep going by its official webpage.
SSC Exam Calendar 2017: DOWNLOAD
All the required information of SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other basic information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Important Notification details for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017
Name of Association: Staff Selection Commission
Examination Name: SSC MTS Exam 2017
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff
Total Number of Vacancy: 8300
Official Web Portal: ssc.nic.in
Application Process: Online Procedure
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 02 January 2017
Job Location: Across in India
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 31 December 2016
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 30 January 2017
- Date of Exam: 16 April 2017, 30 April 2017, 07 May 2017
Candidates should have 10th class passed for its recognized Board.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 25 Years (As on 1 August 2017)
Selection Process: Written Exam, Document Verification
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- Grade Pay Rs 1800/-
How to Fill SSC MTS Application Form 2017:
All capable candidates must have to chase the below stated steps to fill up the Application Form accurately and in a short period of time by visiting to the official website of the department.
- Candidates first visit on to official web portal such as www.ssc.nic.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff Posts 2017 in various SSC Regions.
- Candidates can download Official advertisement of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017 and read it carefully.
- Now press on Register button under new application head to start.
- Applicants fill up Online Application Form with essential information.
- Then enter their personal, communication and educational details as per instructions.
- Candidates pay the application fee by Online or Offline Payment method as convenient for you.
- Now upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Finally Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up all the information.
- Save their Application Number and Password for future reference.
- Take Xerox copy of Application Form for record and further use.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017:
SSC MTS Admit card 2017 has downloaded from the official website of Staff Selection commission. Exam Authority will be provided the SSC MTS Non Technical Admit card 2017 is also made available here.
SSC MTS Result 2017:
Aspirants must visit the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Candidates may check SSC MTS Result 2017 on its official website.