SSA Assam Recruitment 2017, Apply SSA Assam 7,042 Assistant Teacher Vacancies: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Assam dispatches the official notification of SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 at official website. The organization has published the 7042 vacancy of Assistant Teacher. Candidates who are interested those are can apply application form before last date. The recruitment organization has started the application form through official website. Candidates can download the official notification and check eligibility criteria before apply application form. Eligible and interested applicants can application form before final date. Candidates can check more details on official portal.
All interested applicants must have age limit 18 to 43 year. Candidates who want to apply in this SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2017 they can check all eligibility criteria and other important details at official recruitment advertisement. All interested applicants must have 50% marks in Senior Secondary or equivalent with LP-TET/CTET or Graduation degree from UGC recognized University with LP-TET/CTET.
Candidates can check more information like application fee, eligibility criteria, fee, and pay scale, how to apply, Admit Card, important dates, Result, number of vacancy and other details check on this page. Other more details about SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 like Notification, Job Type, and Application process Start and Ending Date, Official portal of SSA Assam. All applicants can check more detail about SSA Assam Assistant Teacher vacancy 2017 at official website and also check on studytubes.co.in
SSA Assam Recruitment 2017, SSA Assistant Teacher Vacancy
Important Details of SSA Assam Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Authority: – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Assam
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Assistant Teacher Posts
Job Location: – Assam
Application mode: Online/offline Mode
Starting date for online application form: – 03 July 2017
Final Date of online application form: 21 July 2017
Official Website: – ssaassam.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
Total number of vacancies: 7042 Posts
- For Lower Primary Level: 5854
- For Upper Primary Level- Social Science: 911
- For ( Assistant Teacher) Upper Primary level- Maths & Science: 277
SSA Assam Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
For Lower Primary Level:
- Contenders should have at least 50% of marks in Senior/ Higher Secondary with LP-TET/ CTET or Graduation from recognized University or board with LP-TET/ CTET.
For Upper Primary Level:
- Applicants must have completed Graduation with 50% from recognized University or Board with UP-TET/ CTET.
For Upper Primary Level for Maths & Science:
- Candidates must have completed Graduation in B.Sc. with 50% from a recognized University or institution with UP-TET/ CTET.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 43 year
Candidates will be selected for the SSA Assam Teacher Assistant recruitment based on the performance shown during the Recruitment rounds.
- For General/OBC Category: 200/-
- For ST/SC: 150/-
Pay Scale: Refer to check on official notification
- Application Form Starting Date: 03 July 2017
- End Date of application form: 21 July 2017
How to Apply for SSA Assam Recruitment 2017:-
- First of visit on official Website of SSA Assam.
- Now click on SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
- Enter your required information in application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future needs.
SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2017:
Candidates can apply application form before last date. The application process over after that the organization will be declares the Admit Card on official portal. Candidates will download your admit card on official portal.
SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Result 2017:
The SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Result will be disclosed by the authority. The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Assam will be declared the Assistant Teacher Result on office website. All candidates can check your SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Result on official website.