SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017 :- State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for Specialist Cadre Officer and other various vacant posts. This is good news for all interested applicants. Now candidates can apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 from official web portal of State Bank of India that is sbi.co.in. Every Year, SBI conducted Specialist Cadre and other various main examination. Interested and eligible candidates can fill up their SBI Application form 2017 on or before the closing date. Then contenders can apply SBI SCO Jobs 2017 fill up application form at its official offline interface from 24 March 2017 and the last date for application form 10 April 2017.
All the Required Details of SBI Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Information for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017 :-
Name of Authorized Department: State Bank of India
Examination Name: SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Specialist Cadre Officer
Vacancy Name: 255
Official Web portal: sbi.co.in
Application Process: Online Procedure
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 25 March 2017
Job Location: All across India
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 24 March 2017
- Closing Date to Registration Form: 10 April 2017
- Last Date for Print out Application Form: 13 April 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
Appliers must have passed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, B.tech, and MBA for any recognized university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 20 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 52 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
(As on 01 March 2017)
- Academic Qualification
- Personal Interview
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 600/-
- For SC and ST Applicants Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
As per govt norms
How to Fill SBI Special Cadre Officer Application Form 2017:
- Initially, candidates log on to official web site of State Bank of India that is sbi.co.in
- Candidates click on the link apply online SBI Apply Online.
- Now, appliers will have to give their important information.
- Then candidates uploaded scan their passport size photograph and signature.
- Now applicants should pay their application fee.
- At last, students print a Xerox copy of submitted application form for future reference use.
SBI Admit Card 2017
Candidates must have to save the SBI SCO Admit card 2017 after the official announcement. The hall ticket is accessible at the official web portal of State Bank of India.
SBI Result 2017
Candidates should log on to official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Now candidates can check SBI Special Cadre Officer Result 2017 on its official web portal.