SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017, SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2017 Download: The State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk Exam syllabus 2017 on its official website. All the candidates can easily download the SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 from the official website of SBI. The Syllabus & pattern is very important to know about the exam, So all candidates should Download the SBI Clerk Syllabus & pattern 2017.
Here we are providing the SBI Clerk Syllabus & Exam pattern 2017 . All the candidates can see the SBI Clerk Syllabus & pattern 2017 from here.
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017, SBI Clerk Pattern 2017
Analogy,Coding & decoding,Blood relations,Sitting arrangements,Series completion,Syllogisms,Decision making,Statement reasoning,Non verbal reasoning,Analogy,Series completion,Classification.
- General English:-
Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms,word formation,Error Detection, Passgae Correction, passage Completion,Grammer, Idiom, phrases.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
Number system,Simplifications,Roots & Averages,Surds & Indices,Percentages,Profit & Loss,Ratio& Proportion,Partner ship,Chain rule,Time & work,Pipes & Cistern,Time & Distances,Problems on trains,Boats & streams,Allegation & mixtures,Simple Interest,Compound interest,Stocks & Shares,Clocks & algorithms,Menstruation,Volume& surface area,Permutations & combinations,Heights& distances,Line Graph, bar Graph, tabulation
- General Awareness:
Knowledge of Current Events,Sports, history, geography,Culture,Constitution,News about technology & research,News on India and other Countries.
- Marketing Aptitute:
Economy , Banking & finance.
- Computer Awareness:- Computer Hardware,Operating System Concepts,Shortcut Keys,Ms Word, Excel,Ms Power Point, Access,Internet & Networks,Basic Security Concepts,Latest Technologies.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2017:
|Name of the subject||No. of Question||Marks|
How to Download the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern & syllabus 2017:
- All candidates should log on to the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in
- Search the link Clerk Exam pattern & syllabus 2017 on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- The Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017 will open in PDF format on Computer screen.
- Save & Take a printout of the Syllabus.