SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for Posts of SBI Clerk and other various vacant posts. All eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online format on or before the last date. The last date for online application submission will be updated on the official website that is sbi.co.in.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 drive is going to give the applicants a new way in their careers. The applicants should apply for the given posts as per their education qualification and the age limit. Candidates who are interested in these posts can apply for this job directly on the official web portal. Every year a lots number of candidates appeared for this examination. The applicants should read all the directions given in these articles. The Official web portal will soon release the SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 on its official website expectedly in the First week of April 2017.
All the information of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017, SBI Clerk Vacancy 2017
Examination Name: State Bank of India
Name of Post: Clerk
Total Number of Post: 15000
Official Web Portal: sbi.co.in
Job Location: All across India
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 16 March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have done Graduation Degree it’s any recognized university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 28 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
- Preliminary examination
- Online main examination
- Document verification
- For General and OBC Applicants Application Fee: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen Applicants Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Pay Scale: Rs. 20950/-
- Starting Date to Application Form: June
- Closing Date to Application Form: June 2017
- Preliminary Exam Admit Card Release Date: July 2017
- SBI Preliminary Exam Date: July 2017
- Preliminary Exam Result Declaration Date: August 2017
- Main Exam SBI Clerk Admit Card Release Date: Sept 2017
- SBI Clerk Main Exam Date: Sept
- Main Exam SBI Clerk Result Declaration Date: Oct 2017
How to Apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Initially, candidates visit on the official web portal of the SBI that is sbi.co.in.
- Now, candidates click on the web link Apply Online
- Candidates can read carefully all the instruction.
- Now candidates fill up their all required information.
- Then candidates should have to upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Now candidates pay the application fee.
- At Last, take a Xerox copy of their application form for future use.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017:
State Bank of India has completed the Admit Card of SBI Clerk Exam available for downloading. The applicants can download their SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017 through the direct link provided here on this official web portal
SBI Clerk Result 2017:
So the candidates should visit the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Candidates may check IIT Madras Junior Executive Result 2017 on its official web portal.