SBI Recruitment 2018, SBI Bank Manager Jobs 2018 Apply Online, sbi.co.in: State Bank Of India has release Recruitment Notification for Specialist Officers such as for the post of Assistant Manager, Manager, Technical Engineer and various Other Vacancies. Check All the Details of SBI Recruitment 2018 for specialist Officer posts as the Important Dates, Number of Vacancy, Posts name, Qualification. Candidates must fill the Application Form before last date.
The State Bank of India has recently published a advertisement for the SBI Recruitment 2018 to Various managerial Posts. There are 121 Total number of vacancies. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply before by the last date.All the other details regarding the SBI Vacancy 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Organization:- State Bank Of India
Name of the Posts:- Manager, Chief Manager, Deputy Manager & Other
Total Number Of Posts:-121
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility:
- For Deputy manager:- The candidates should have completed Graduation degree in Law from a recognized university.
- For Manager:- The candidates should have completed B.Tech In CS/ IT/ Elect/EC
- For other Posts:– Candidates must be graduate in Any discipline
- For Deputy manager :- 21 to 38 years.
- For Assistant manager:-21 to 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/OBC & PWD candidate .
- For General & OBC Candidates Fee Rs 600/
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates fee Rs 100/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Online Exam.
- Document verification
- Personal interview.
Starting date for Online Submission: Started
Last date for Online Submission of application Form:- 4th February 2018
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2018:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at sbi.co.in
- Search the link SBI Recruitment 2018 Notification on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Check here:- Official Notification
Apply Here:– SBI Online Application Form
SBI Admit Card 2018:
The SBI Specialist Officer admit Card 2018 will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
SBI Result 2018:
The SBI Specialist Officer Result 2018 will be released as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their Results by using their roll no or application no & date of birth from the official website.All other information regarding the SBI SO Recruitment 2018 will be updated on the official website.