RRC SER Recruitment 2017, RRC 410 Station Master, Goods Guard Posts: The Railway Recruitment Cell has declared the RRC SER Recruitment 2017 official notification of 410 vacant posts of Station Master, Goods Guard. Interested candidates need to apply the online application form before last date. South Eastern Railway are invited the registration form through online mode at official portal.
The Railway Recruitment Board has started the online application form from 18 July 2017 to 14 August 2017 through official website. All Aspirants can apply the application form for SER Goods Guard vacancy 2017 before final date. All interested contenders can check more details about RRC SER Station Master Recruitment 2017 on our page.
The South Eastern Railway has uploaded the official notification for eligible unemployment. All applicants will be selected for the position given in the South Eastern Railway Goods Guard Vacancy advertisement, on the basis of the merit list shown in Written Test and Personal Interview. Candidates who will clear the written examination they will be appeared in next round of selection process.
RRC SER Recruitment 2017 Details:
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply the RRC SER Recruitment 2017 application from through online mode on before 14 August 2017. Interested applicant can check more information about RRC SER Good Guard Vacancy 2017 like, academic qualification, selection process, Age limit, application process, pay scale, important date and other important details on our page. Candidates can apply the online application form on official website and also apply on our page studytubes.co.in.
RRC SER Recruitment 2017 Important Details:-
Name of Organization: – South Eastern Railway
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Station Master, Goods Guard Posts
Job Location: – South
Application Process: online Mode
Initial date of online application form: 18 July 2017
Closing date of online application form: 14 August 2017
Official website: ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
Total number of Posts: 410 posts
- For station Master: 125 posts
- For Goods Guard: 285 posts
Important details of RRC SER Recruitment 2017:-
Candidates should have Graduation degree Qualification in relevant discipline form any recognized University. Candidates can check more details on official notification.
- For General Category: 42 year
- For OBC Category: 45 year
- For SC/ST Category: 47 year
- For OBC Category: 03 year
- For SC,ST Category: 05 year
All interested applicants will Be Selected through Based on Their Performance In
- Written Exam,
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will be paid pay scale as per RRC SER Recruitment. All aspirants can check more details on official notification.
- For station Master: Selected applicants will be paid the grade pay Rs. 4200/-
- For Goods Guard: selected candidates will be pay the grade pay Rs. 2800/-.
- For General/OBC category: Nil.
- For SC/ ST Category: Nil.
- Initial date of online application form:- 18 July 2017
- Closing date of online application form:- 14 August 2017
Steps to apply application form for RRC SER Recruitment 2017:-
- First of go to official Website of RRC SER.
- Now click on RRC SER Goods Guard Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Click on online application form link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future need.
RRC SER Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:
The South Eastern Railway will be released the RRC SER Admit Card after application process over. Candidates will be downloaded their RRC SER Goods Guard Hall Ticket on official portal.
RRC SER Recruitment 2017 Exam Result:
The RRC SER Goods Guards Exam Result will be disclosed by the South Eastern Railway. The organization will be provided RRC SER Result on office website. All candidates can check your RRC SER Goods Guard Result on official website.