RPSC Lecturer Exam 2017 Syllabus Download, RPSC Exam Pattern 2017: Rajasthan public Service commission will appoint the eligible competitor for RPSC lecturer in several subject like us Computer Science/ Psychology/ Mathematics/ Economics/Political Science/ English Literature/Philosophy/Geography/Hindi Literature/Physics /History/Botany /Library Science/Chemistry/Sanskrit/Zoology/ Sociology/Urdu and different posts. Aspirants who want to join RPSC lecturer post and qualify this exam then searching the RPSC Lecturer Exam 2017 Syllabus.
RPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2017, RPSC Exam Pattern 2017
Rajasthan public Service commission upload the latest exam syllabus for lecture post 2017. Those Contestant are applied this post exam may be download latest exam syllabus RPSC lecture post 2017 on official site.
Exam Pattern RPSC Lecturer:- Total number of Competitive Exam- 450 Marks.
RPSC conduct the two exam for recruit this post:- First paper is 150 marks and time duration 1.30 hour and Second Paper is 300 marks and time duration is 3 hour. Both Paper is multiple choice objective type questions.
RPSC Lecturer Syllabus:-Paper first is total number of Questions -75 and Total Marks – 150
Paper-I:-General Studies& General awareness [Time Duration- 1.30 hour]
- Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Educational Management, Right to Education Act, 2009:- Number of Questions-15 [Total- 30 Marks]
- Mathematics [Secondary Level], Statistics [Secondary Level], Mental Ability Test, Language Ability Test in English& Hindi:-Number of Questions-20 [Tolal-40 marks]
- Indian History & History of Rajasthan along special emphasis on Indian National Movement:- Number of Questions- 15 [Total- 30 marks]
- Geography of Rajasthan, General Science, Indian Polity:- Number of Questions-15 [Total-30 marks]
- Current affairs:- Number of Questions- 10 [Total- 20 marks]
Paper-II:- Paper second is conduct onlecture Subject wise:- Number of Questions-150 and Total marks-300 [Time Duration: 3 Hours]
- Knowledge of Concerned Subject Post-Graduation Level:- Number of question-10 and Total mark- 20
- Knowledge of Concerned Subject Graduation Level:- Number of question-55 and Total mark- 110
- Knowledge ofConcerned SubjectSenior Secondary Level:-Number of question-55 and Total mark- 110
- Other essential require Teaching Learning Material,Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Use of Computers & Information Technology in Teaching Learning:-Number of question-30 and Total mark- 60