RPF Vacancy 2017, Apply 19952 Railway RPF/ RPSF Constable Bharti 2017-18: Good News for all eligible candidates the latest RPF Recruitment 2017!!The Railway Protection Force (RPF) has been released a recruitment notification for 19952 Constable under the Railway. Candidates can fill their RPF Constable Application Form 2017 on or before the closing date. This is a great Chance for all eligible and interested candidates. Every Year, Railway Protection Force Conduct the Various Examination across India. This is a high level examination for eligible applicants.
All the important details information of RPSF Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criterion, pay scale, application fee, main dates, how to apply application form, Admit Card, Result, cut off, Merit List and other required information are available below on this web portal that is studytubes.co.in.
This is a great opportunity for all eligible candidates. The candidates may apply online RPF Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date. All the candidates who want to go for the government profession should apply for the RPF Vacancy 2017 on or before the closing date of registration submission. The Applicants may start applying from 24 August 2017 and continue the RPF Application to apply till 14 October 2017.
RPF Vacancy 2017, RPF Constable Recruitment 2017
Important Details for RPF Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of Department: Railway Protection Force
Name of Exam: RPF/RPSF Constable Exam 2017
Authorized Web portal: indianrailways.gov.in
Post Name: Constable
Total Number of Posts: 19952 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
- For Unreserved Candidates: 8901 Posts
- For OBC Candidates: 4371 Posts
- For SC Candidates: 3317 Posts
- For ST Candidates: 3363 Posts
Application Mode: Online Mode
Job Location: any were India
Job Category: Govt Job
Important Dates for RPF/RPSF Application Form 2017
Starting Dates for Online Application Form: Available Now
Closing Dates for Online application Form: 14 October 2017
Admit Card Releasing Date: Available Soon
Examination Date for RPF Exam: Available Soon
Result Date: Available Soon
Eligibility Criteria for RPF Vacancy 2017:
Candidates who have passed these guidelines for RPF/RPSF Recruitment 2017
- 10th Passed
- 12th Passed
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- For SC and ST Candidates Age Relaxation: 05 Years
- For OBC Candidates Age Relaxation: 03 Years
- For Ex-Serviceman Age Relaxation: 03 Years
Pay Scale Information:
Candidates Pay Salary Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20800 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- For General Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 40
- For SC, ST and Female Candidates Application Fee: No fee
Selection Criteria for Eligible Candidates
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
- Bonus Marks
- Document Verification
- Merit List
Examination Pattern for RPF/RPSF Examination 2017
Physical Eligibility Criteria:
- Male Candidates Height: 165 CM
- Female Candidates Height: 157 CM
- Male Candidates: 1600 Meter Run
- Female Candidates: 800 Meter Run
RPF Constable Vacancy 2017 Last Date:-14th October 2017
RPF Vacancy 2017 Details Region Wise
|RRB Region Wise Details||Total Posts|
RPF/RPSF Written Examination Pattern
|Serial Number||Subject Name||Exam Type||Total Questions|
|3||General Intelligence & Reasoning||Objective Type||50|
Negative Marking: 1 Negative Marks Each 4 Wrong Answer
How can apply RPF Vacancy 2017 Application Form
- At first Candidates must log on to Railway Protection Force authorize web page.
- Now, candidates log on authorized page of the website and click on online RPF Constable Application Form.
- Then applicants fill up the application form with required information such as name, education qualification, mobile number, permanent address and other important details.
- Now candidates uploaded the passport size photograph and signature carefully.
- Then corroborate all the entered details form before submitting an application form.
- At last, candidates click on Submit button.
- Now candidates take a Xerox copy of RPF Application form for future reference use only.
RPF Constable Exam Preparation Tips 2017
The Time Managing is a central constituent of achievement in any examination. Candidates need to dedicate time to each and every subject which is necessary.
Candidates make their will authority physically powerful, can complete heights. Now applicants need to be helpful in their approach and you will achievement.
Candidates download earlier years Question Papers from the RPF Recruitment 2017 associated web page and daily practice sufficient of questions from it. When candidates daily practice from earlier year papers, aspirants gets to know the scenery of questions along with their occurrence of being asked in the examination paper.
RPF Constable Admit Card 2017:
When the exam date will be announced then before the 20 days admit card will be available on its official site competitor can download it visit its website. All the competitor is suggest that they should visit its authorized site time to time to know latest information.After closing of application form the RPF Recruitment department will upload the admit card for PET and written exam.
RPF Constable 2017 Results:
After PET and written test, RPF will display the results on the official website. Keep visiting here for all latest news regarding RPF Women Constable Recruitment 2017.
After finished final exam all competitor are wait their result. Result of this recruitment will be updated as soon as possible on its official site. To check result applicants should:
- Visit official site.
- Click on result fields of lady constable.
- Enter roll number & date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- And check and save it for future use.