The Reserve bank of India has announced a notification for recruitment of officers of Grade B. There are various posts for this RBI Officer Recruitment. This is a good opportunity for all the job seekers. All the interested and the Eligible Candidates can apply online from the official website at www.ibps.in. All the job seeker can apply before the last date of submission of application form.
RBI Recruitment 2017 Details:
All the applicants should visit the official website to check your eligibility criteria. The RBI Recruitment 2017 all other details is as given below
Name of Post:-Officer Grade(B).
Recruited by :-Reserve Bank Of India.
Total number of posts:- Various Posts
Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidate age should be between 21 to 30years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for 3years of OBC and 5Years for SC/ST candidates.
Applicants have to pay application fee
- For General and OBC Candidates Rs-850/
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate Rs-100/.
The Candidate will be selected based on
- Examination Test.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website at ibps.in
- Search the link new registration on the home page.
- Click on that link: APPLY ONLINE
- Fill all required details such as Personal and academic detail.
- Upload your recent passport size photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Starting of Online Application on :- Updated Soon.
- Last date of Registration of application:- Updated Soon.
- Last date of Printing your application Form:- Updated Soon.
The admit card will available on the official website after completion of an application form. All the candidates can download their admit card by filing application no,Date of Birth etc.
RBI Officer Grade Result 2017:
The Result will be uploaded very soon after conducting Successfully of the Exam. All the candidate can download their result from the official website .The Result is very important for all the applicants.