RBI Recruitment 2017: The Reserve bank of India will announce soon a notification of RBI recruitment 2017 for the eligible candidates. The RBI 2017 vacancy is conducted for recruit the candidates on officer Grade “B” posts. The RBI 2017 Jobs are organizing to fill various vacant posts in reserve bank of India. The candidates who are interested in the RBI vacancy 2017 may apply in the RBI recruitment.
The Eligible and Interested candidates can apply before the last date of submission of application form. The Candidates can apply online in RBI 2017 Jobs through the official website of reserve bank of India by filling the application form before the last date.All the details about RBI 2017 jobs such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are available here:-
RBI Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization:- Reserve Bank of India
Total no of posts:- Various Posts
Name of the posts:- Officer Grade “B” posts
- Officer Grade “B” (General DR)
- Officer Grade “B”(Department of Statistics and information management)
- Officer Grade “B” (Economic and policy Research department)
RBI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
The candidate should have complete Bachelors degree with minimum qualifying marks from a authorize institution or university
The age of the candidates are minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years to apply in RBI recruitment 2017
Selection of the candidates are done on the basis of their performance in the selection rounds conducted by reserve bank of India
- For General and OBC category:- 850/-
- For SC/ST:- 100/-
Download official Notification
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2017
- Log on the official website of Reserve bank of India that is on rbi.org.in
- Find the link of RBI 2017 recruitment
- Click on the link and read the details
- Eligible candidates click on apply online
- Fill the complete application form
- Attach the required documents
- Deposite the application fees
- Submit the application form
- Download or take a printout of application form
Starting of Online application process:- Releasing Soon.
RBI Admit Card 2017:
RBI Admit Card 2017 will be released soon before the date of interview/Exam date on the official website.All the aspirants can easily download their admit card by using their application number & date of birth from the official website.
RBI Result 2017:
RBI Result 2017 will be declared after succession of Interview/Exam on the official website.All the applicants can easily check their result by using their roll number on the official website.