Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017, 407 RU Teaching Non Teaching Vacancy:- Rajasthan University has released the employment notification for the 407 Teaching and Non Teaching empty posts. For applying this Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 candidates should possess Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
Contender’s age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on closing date of application. Rajasthan University Vacancy 2017 selection process will be done through written test, Skill test and Interview examination.Eligible applicants pleased to apply this University of Rajasthan Notification 2017 through online mode. Rajasthan University online application form available from 24 May 2017. This is a huge chance for all eligible candidates. For more details check here www.studytubes.co.in
Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017
All the main information of Rajasthan University Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web portal at studytubes.co.in.
Required Details for Rajasthan University Notification 2017:
Name of Department: University of Rajasthan
Name of Post: Teaching & Non Teaching
Total Number of Post: 407
Official Web Portal: uniraj.ac.in
Job Location: Rajasthan
Application Procedure: Online Mode
Post Date: 25 May 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- Initial Date to Application Form: 24 May 2017
- Closing Date to Application Form: 23 June 2017 ( Extended on 7th July 2017)
- Examination Date: Coming Soon
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017
Applicants should have done Non Teaching Vacancy of Rajasthan University they should passed 12th for any recognized board. Candidates must have done B.Sc/ B.E Master’s Degree in relevant field, LLB/ M.Sc/ MBA or CA/ ICWA or MCA and Post Graduation for a any recognized board or university.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Candidates: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation for Reserved Candidates
(As on 01 July 2017)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- PWD/PH Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- Or Rs. 9300/- to 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
How to Fill Rajasthan University Application Form 2017:
- Firstly candidates may visit the official web portal of Rajasthan University that is uniraj.ac.in.
- Before apply online kindly read the official notification carefully.
- Now applicants click on new application form.
- Then students Fill up all the required fields and upload the required documents in online process.
- Make sure all the information is right.
- Kindly take a hard copy online registration after the submission.
Rajasthan University Clerk Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the Rajasthan University Examination 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the qualified applicants have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Rajasthan University Result 2017:
Eligible applicants should visit the official web portal or check out the examination result after releasing. Candidates can check Rajasthan University Clerk Result 2017 on its official web portal.