RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017:- Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science (RAJUVAS) has recently announced an recruitment advertisement to fill 165 Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching vacancies such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Instructor, Programme Coordinator, Subject Matter Specialist and other various vacant posts. This is a great opportunity for the applicants who are looking for Government Jobs in Rajasthan. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit RAJUVAS Online Registration Form 2017 through its official website that is rajuvas.org. Candidates can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 20 January 2017 and the final date for application form 09 February 2017.
All the Required Information of RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Important Details for RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017:
Name of Department: Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science
Exam Name: RAJUVAS Exam 2017
Post Name: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Instructor, Programme Coordinator, Subject Matter Specialist
Total Number of Vacancy: 181
Official Website: rajuvas.org
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 21 January 2017
Job Location: Rajasthan
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 20 January 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 09 February 2017
Applicants should have done Ph.d and veterinary qualification of Doctorate Degree in Animal Science from the recognized board and have 8 years of experience in the field.
Age Limit: As per Govt Rules
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
- Experience Count
Application Fee: As per Govt Norms
- For Program Coordinator:- Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- For Assistant Professor and Assistant Director Research & Extension:- Rs. 24030 PM
- For Instructor, VAS and Subject Matter Specialist:- Rs. 22180 PM
How to Fill RAJUVAS Application Form 2017:
- Firstly candidates go to the website that is rajuvas.org/
- Now press on RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017 web link.
- Candidates fill up their all information correctly.
- Scan their passport size photograph and signature uploaded.
- Now hit on submit button
- Finally take the Xerox copy of the application form for future use.
RAJUVAS Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the RAJUVAS Exam 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main examination date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
RAJUVAS Result 2017:
Eligible candidates must visit the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Candidates may check RAJUVAS Result 2017 on its official website.