RPSC Recruitment 2017, RPSC Vacancy 2017 Notification:All the Latest & Upcoming RPSC Vacancies Application form 2017 will be updated here. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is one of the organization which has the authority to conducts the Competition Exams. In the upcoming Month a large number of Vacancies is coming for Teachers, LDC, RAS, Accountants, Supervisor & Other. The RPSC will release soon the various vacancy to fill up the various Vacant post in the RPSC Department.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) announced a huge number of RPSC recruitment 2017 notification every year to invite eligible application for appoint of eligible candidates to the Various vacancies in RPSC departments. All RPSC Exam 2017 online applications will be available on the online portal of RPSC.
All the aspirants who wish to serve in Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2017 will be able to apply online through the online portal of RPSC. All candidates are suggested to check out the general Eligibility criteria for RPSC Exam 2017 before applying for RPSC Vacancy 2017.
RPSC Recruitment 2017 Details, RPSC Vacancy 2017
Name of Post: Various
Total no. of Posts: See official Notification
Job Location: Rajasthan
Last Date to apply Online: See Official notification
Conducting Body: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
RPSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must go through the official advertisement before applying for the RPSC Recruitment 2017. The Educational qualifications varies post by post.
Selection of desired candidate will be based on the performance in objective type written examination and Personal Interview.
The Pay Scale will be as per the posts applied for. All the official notification announces the pay scale of the respective Vacancy. Refer RPSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement for More details.
- The age of eligible candidate should be more than 21 years and should less than 35 years.
Candidates can refer Official notification for detailed Age Criteria.
- The age relaxation for reserved category candidates are applicable as per the government norms.
List of Exams Conducted by the RPSC:
- Legal Assistant Competitive Examination
- Stenographer Competitive Examination
- Lower Division Clerk Combined Competitive Examination
- C.P.(Analyst-Cum-Programmer) Competitive Examination
- Programmer Competitive Examination
- Assistant Jailor Competitive Examination
- Labour Welfare Officer & Labour Inspector Combined Competitive Examination
- Legal Draftsman Competitive Examination
- Rajasthan State & Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination
- Rajasthan Judicial Service Competitive Examination
- Junior Accountant / Tehsil & Revenue Competitive Examination
- Sub-Inspector of Police Combined Competitive Examination
- Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector Competitive Examination
- Rajasthan Forest / Rangers Grade-I Combined Competitive Examination
- Rajasthan Engineering Service Combined Competitive Examination
How to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of RPSC at www.rpsc.rajasthan gov.in or rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in. The online application will be available for a specific time period only. Follow the steps mentioned below to apply:
- Go to the official web portal
- Find the link to apply online
- Click on the link and fill the application form
- Check all the filled on details and click on submit button.
RPSC Exam Result 2017:
RPSC will announce the results for RPSC Exam Result 2017 on the official website soon after the completion of written examination. All those candidates who have qualified the written examination will be called for interview. RPSC Result 2017 can be downloaded by entering the roll number and date of birth. Stay tuned to us for more details about Upcoming RPSC Recruitment.