RREET Application Form 2017, REET 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017: REET Application Form 2017 is going to release soon. All the eligible aspirants can apply for REET 2017 online Application by visiting the official website of the board. All the Aspirants can Check their Rajasthan REET 2017 Eligibility & Other Details.
The Board of secondary education Rajasthan will release notification regarding the various vacant, 2nd and 3rd grade teacher posts.All the eligible candidates can apply Online through the official website for the REET exam.
The Online application form for the REET will be Started soon. All the candidates can apply before on Last date . All the other details regarding the REET application form such as education qualification, application fee , important dates, how to apply, admit card, result date is as given below . All the candidates can see the details from here.
We will provide the all information about the REET exam on the official website. So all candidates should keep in touch with the official website of education board of Rajatshan.
REET Application Form 2017 Details:
Exam name:-REET 2017.
Conducted by: – Board of secondary Education, Rajasthan.
Total number of vacancies:-about 15000.
- For 1 to 5th level:- candidates should posses 12th with minimum 50% marks and have a diploma (BSTC) for 2 years.
- For 6 to 8th level:-candidates should have a bachelor degree B.Ed or BSTC with minimum 50 % marks.
- REET application fee for primary level(1 to 5th class Rs 400/
- REET application fee for middle level& 6th to 8th class Rs 600/.
The selection will be made on the basis of REET 2017 exam performance.
- Start date of submitting application form: – Updated soon
- Last date of submitting application form:-Updated soon
- Deposition of application fee date: -updated soon.
- REET exam admit card available on:-updated soon
- REET exam date:-Updated soon
How to apply for REET Application Form 2017:
- All candidates log on to the official website at rajastha.gov.in
- Search & click on the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Enter your all mandatory details such as academic & personal details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for further use.
REET Admit Card 2017:
The admit card will be uploaded on the official website of the Rajasthan education board. All the candidates can download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.The admit card contains all information about the candidates such as the name of the candidate, roll no, application no, exam date & time, exam center,photo & signature , postal address etc. So all applicants should carry their admit card on the day of the exam
REET 2017 Result:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the candidates can check their results by using their roll no on the official website. The result shows the real performance of the candidates . So the result is very important for all applicants.All candidates should check their results.