PGCIL Recruitment 2017, Apply for Diploma Trainee, Jr Office Trainee Posts:-Power Grid Corporation Limited has released the PGCIL Recruitment 2017 at official website. The corporation is ready to recruit the new aspirants to fill up 81 posts of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), IT Diploma Trainee, Assistant (Finance), Diploma Trainee (Electronics), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR), Assistant (Finance). Before going to apply check this page to get updated information regarding the PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification.
If aspirants have an idea about the eligibility and important details candidates can apply the application form for these vacant positions without doing any mistakes.As per official recruitment advertisement aspirants who are willing to apply for these jobs they must fill the application form on or before the final date. So candidates who are willing and interested them can apply registration form for these vacant positions from 06 September 2017 to 20 September 2017.
For more details click on the below given link so that aspirants can download the official PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2017 Notification.Job fighters who are ready to apply the application form those must have completed the Engineering diploma, B.com, M.com, Bachelor’s Degree and posts Graduation Degree from recognized University as the minimum educational qualification. For post wise details checks the official PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification which is given below sections of our web page.
All job fighters can also check the other latest govt vacancy notifications by go to our web portal.Job hunters want to get placed candidates have to attend the written exam, personal Interview and Document verification as a part of the recruitment process. Candidates who got recruited in this PGCIL Diploma Vacancy 2017 they will get salary as per norms of the authority. For more updates keep in touch with our page www.studytubes.co.in
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Important Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2017:-
Corporation Name: – Power Grid Corporation Limited
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR), Assistant (Finance) Posts
Job Location: – Across India
Application mode: Offline Mode
Starting date for application form: – 06 September 2017
Final Date for application form: 20 September 2017
Official Website: – www.powergridindia.com
Number of Vacancy: 81 posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 41 Posts
- IT Diploma Trainee: 10 Posts
- Assistant (Finance): 19 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics): 04 Posts
- Officer Trainee (HR): 04 Posts
- Assistant (Finance): 03 Posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Electrical Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates
- IT Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC aspirants,
- Assistant (Finance):Com from a recognized University/College with 1st division. Additional qualification of M.Com shall be desirable and One-year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts function of an organization of repute.
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates
- Officer Trainee (HR): Two-year full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST, candidates
- Assistant (Finance):Com. And one-year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts functions of an organization of repute.
- Maximum Age limit: 28 year
Age Relaxation: As per recruitment board.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Application fee: –
- For Assistant (Finance) General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.200/-
- For All Other Posts General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.300/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Nil
Selected aspirants will be get the per month salary as per Rs 12500-27500/- per month.
- Initial Date for Submission of Application: 06 September 2017
- Final date for Submission of Application: 20 September 2017
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fees: 25 September 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 23 October 2017
- Final Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form: 02 October 2017
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2017:-
- First of go to the official website.
- Search and click on PGCIL Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Download the application form link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo and Signature.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Click On submit button
- At last send the application form before final date
PGCIL Jobs 2017 Notification
PGCIL Vacancy 2017 Application Form
The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
Delhi – 110 051
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017:
The Power Grid Corporation Limited will be uploaded the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card after application process over. Candidates will be downloaded their PGCIL Diploma Trainee Hall Ticket on official portal.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Result 2017:
The Power Grid Corporation Limited will be declared the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Result after the examination process over. Applicants will check your PGCIL Diploma Trainee Result on official website.