PGCIL Recruitment 2018, Apply for Diploma Trainee Office Trainee Posts 2018:-Power Grid Corporation Limited has released the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 at official website. The corporation is ready to recruit the new aspirants to fill up 44 posts of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), IT Diploma Trainee, Assistant (Finance), Diploma Trainee (Electronics), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR), Assistant (Finance). Before going to apply check this page to get updated information regarding the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification.
If aspirants have an idea about the eligibility and important details candidates can apply the application form for these vacant positions without doing any mistakes.As per official recruitment advertisement aspirants who are willing to apply for these jobs they must fill the application form on or before the final date. So candidates who are willing and interested them can apply registration form for these vacant positions from 30th November 2017 to 14th December 2017.
For more details click on the below given link so that aspirants can download the official PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 Notification.Job fighters who are ready to apply the application form those must have completed the Engineering diploma, B.com, M.com, Bachelor’s Degree and posts Graduation Degree from recognized University as the minimum educational qualification. For post wise details checks the official PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification which is given below sections of our web page.
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Details:
All job fighters can also check the other latest govt vacancy notifications by go to our web portal.Job hunters want to get placed candidates have to attend the written exam, personal Interview and Document verification as a part of the recruitment process. Candidates who got recruited in this PGCIL Diploma Vacancy 2018 they will get salary as per norms of the authority. For more updates keep in touch with our page www.studytubes.co.in
Important Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2018:-
Corporation Name: – Power Grid Corporation Limited
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR), Assistant (Finance) Posts
Job Location: – Across India
Application mode: Offline Mode
Starting date for application form: – 06 September 2018
Final Date for application form: 20 September 2018
Official Website: – www.powergridindia.com
Number of Vacancy: 44 posts
- Diploma Trainee
- Officer Trainee
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Electrical Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates
- IT Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC aspirants,
- Assistant (Finance):Com from a recognized University/College with 1st division. Additional qualification of M.Com shall be desirable and One-year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts function of an organization of repute.
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates
- Officer Trainee (HR): Two-year full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST, candidates
- Assistant (Finance):Com. And one-year post qualification experience in Finance & Accounts functions of an organization of repute.
- Maximum Age limit: 27 year
Age Relaxation: As per recruitment board.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Application fee: –
- For Assistant (Finance) General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.200/-
- For All Other Posts General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.300/-
- Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Nil
Selected aspirants will be get the per month salary as per Rs 12500-27500/- per month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 30th November 2017 at 11:00 Am.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 14th December 2017.
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application:- 26th December 2017.
- Starting date for deposit of fee through bank Challan:- 4th December 2017.
- Last date for deposit of fee through bank Challan:- 18th December 2017.
- Date of Cut-Off for the purpose of Upper Age Limit:- 14th December 2017.
- Date of next Announcement:- 12th January 2018
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018:-
- First of go to the official website.
- Search and click on PGCIL Recruitment 2018 notification link.
- Download the application form link.
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Paste your recent passport size photo and Signature.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Click On submit button
- At last send the application form before final date
PGCIL Jobs 2018 Notification
PGCIL Vacancy 2018 Application Form
The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
Delhi – 110 051
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2018:
The Power Grid Corporation Limited will be uploaded the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card after application process over. Candidates will be downloaded their PGCIL Diploma Trainee Hall Ticket on official portal.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Result 2018:
The Power Grid Corporation Limited will be declared the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam Result after the examination process over. Applicants will check your PGCIL Diploma Trainee Result on official website.