Paytm Recruitment 2017: Paytm (Pay-Through-Mobile) limited for hiring eligible candidates at various unoccupied vacancies. The company is headquartered in Noida, India. Fresher as well as experienced appliers who are willing to get hired in Paytm must grab this opportunity by applying for this recruitment drive via online mode.
To grab updated details regarding Paytm Limited Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page for getting every minute fact regarding the same. So, all eligible applicants who make a career with this firm, then go to official web portal paytm.com and download official advertisement in specified posts.
All the Important Details of Paytm Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Paytm Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Paytm Limited
Examination Name: Paytm Exam 2017
Post Name: IT- Software Service, Entry Level Engineer, Android/apple developer, Marketing etc.
Total Number of post: Various Posts
Official Web Portal: Paytm.com
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 14 February 2017
Job Location: All across India
Applicants must have passed Graduation Degree, BE / Btech, Master Degree and it recognized University.
Age Limit: As per notification
- Aptitude online examination
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Final Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
How to Fill Paytm Recruitment 2017:
- Initially, Candidates log on to official web portal i.e. Paytm
- Then applicants open link and enter all required details like name, surname, address, academic qualification, work experience etc.
- Now candidates upload passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Then verify all entered data and then press the submit button.
- Finally save and take a hard copy for future use.
Paytm Limited Result 2017:
Eligible applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Paytm Limited Result 2017 on its official web page.