OSSC Jr DEO Recruitment 2016: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has published a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Jr Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies. Total number of vacancies are 232. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the OSSC DEO Recruitment 2016 before on 30th April 2016.
All the other details regarding the OSSC Jr DEO Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given below. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
OSSC DEO Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization:- Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Name of the Posts:- Junior Data Entry Operator.
Total number of vacancies:- 232.
Details of vacancies:
- SC :- 37 Posts.
- ST:-52 posts.
- SEBC:-26 Posts.
- UR:-117 Posts.
OSSC Jr. DEO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
The Candidates should possess bachelor Degree in any discipline with Computer Knowledge.
- The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 32 years
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC & 10 years for PWD & Ex-Service Man candidates.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee Rs 100/
- No fee for SC/ST /PWD candidates.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Computer Test.
- Practical Test.
- Viva voice Test.
Last Date for Submission of online Application Form:- 30th April 2016.
Test Date:- updated soon.
How to apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at ossc.gov.in
- Search the link Notification & click on the link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application Form.
OSSC Jr.DEO Admit Card 2016:
The OSSC Jr.DEO Admit Card 2016 will be released before 15 days of the Test on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
OSSC Jr. DEO Result 2016:
The OSSC Jr. DEO Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no & date of birth on the official website.
All the other information regarding the OSSC DEO Recruitment 2016 will be updated soon on the official website.