Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2016: The Oriental Bank of Commerce has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Specialist officer vacancies. Total Number of Vacancies are 117. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2016 between 29th April to 13th May 2016.
All the details regarding the Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Details about Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2016:
Name of the organization:- Oriental Bank of Commerce
Name of the Posts:- Specialist Officer.
Total number of posts:- 117.
Details of vacancies:
- Senior Manager (Risk Management): 10 Posts
- Manager (IT): 10 Post
- Manager (Forex): 05 Posts
- Manager (Debt/ Equity): 02 Posts
- Manager (Law): 21 Posts
- Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant: 30 Posts
- Manager (Security): 22 Posts
- Security Officer: 15 Posts
- Fire Officer: 02 Posts
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2016 Eligibility:
- The candidates should posses graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- The candidates should posses Post Graduation and MBA in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management/ PG Diploma in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management)/ Engineering with aggregate 60%. For more information see official notification.
- The age of the candidates should be between 25 to 35 years as on 1st April 2016.
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC & PWD/EXSM candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates fee Rs 50/
- For all other candidates fee Rs 500/
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Written Test.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
Starting date for applying Online:- 29th April 2016.
Last date for submission of application form:-13th May 2016.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at obcindia.co.in
- Search the link Notification on the home page.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
OBC Admit Card 2016:
The OBC Admit Card 2016 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit Card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
OBC Result 2016:
The OBC Result 2016 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their result by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the OBC Recruitment 2016 will be updated on the official website.