ONGC Recruitment 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has been publish an advertisement recently to recruit 277 Vacancies for Assistant Operator, Junior Assistant, Fireman, Junior Robotics and other Various vacant posts. Candidates who are eligible for ONGC Vacancy 2017 are asking by the authority of Examination Oil and Natural Gas Corporation ONGC to submit their valid Application by online or offline.
Eligible interested candidates can apply online ONGC Vacancy Application Form 2017 through official web portal that is ongcindia.com on or before the last date. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 09 February 2017 and the closing date for application form 15 March 2017.
All the Important Information of ONGC Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Exam Name: ONGC Exam 2017
Post Name: Assistant Operator, Junior Assistant, Fireman, Junior Robotics
Total Number of Vacancy: 277
Official Website: ongcindia.com
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 11 February 2017
Job Location: All across India
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary, Diploma, and Graduation Degree in relevant field from recognized board/ University of education. Candidates also need 30 WPM typing speed to steno posts.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Academic Record
- General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 31500/-
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 09 February 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 15 March 2017
How to Fill ONGC Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants first visit official web portal that is ongcindia.com
- Candidates must read the advertisement carefully before apply
- Find the way the link online registration
- Select the relevant post from the given link.
- Fill up the application form with the required information.
- Upload their recent passport size photograph and signature
- Then Candidates click on the submit button to complete the process.
- Finally save hard copy for further use.
ONGC Admit Card 2017:
Call Letter of the ONGC Exam 2017 will be coming out 10 days before the main examination date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their admit card with them when going to become visible in the exam.
ONGC Result 2017:
Qualified applicants must visit the official website or check out the examination result after releasing. Candidates may check ONGC Result 2017 on its official web portal.