ONGC Recruitment 2017 Through GATE, ONGC Graduate Trainee Jobs: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has recently released an advertisement for Graduate Trainee for AEE, Chemist, Geologist and various vacant posts in this department. The eligible and interested candidates can apply ONGC Recruitment 2017 Through GATE from official web portal of ONGC that is ongcindia.com. The number of posts given for this ONGC Job Vacancy 2017 is 721 Posts.
Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit ONGC Online Application Form 2017 through its official web portal. The appliers can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 12 April 2017 and the final date for application form 27 April 2017.
All the Important Details of ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Through GATE Details:
Name of Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Exam Name: ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam 2017
Post Name: Graduate Trainee for AEE, Chemist, Geologist
Total Vacancy: 721
Official Website: ongcindia.com
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 13 April 2017
Job Location: All across India
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Through GATE Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants must have 10th/12th passed with ITI /Graduation & Apply for GATE 2017.
- Maximum age for candidates: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
(As 01 January 2017)
- Gate Score Card
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per notification
Pay Scale: Rs. 75000/- Per Month
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 12 April 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 27 April 2017
- Interview Date: 23 May 2017
How to Fill ONGC Application Form 2017:
- At First, students log on to official web portal of ONGC that is com.
- Then candidates download official notification and read complete instruction.
- Now applicants fill up their application form.
- Then candidates upload scan passport size photograph and signature.
- Now pay application fee and press on final submit button.
- At last, take a print out their application form for future reference use only.
ONGC Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main exam date. All the capable appliers have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
ONGC Result 2017:
All qualified candidates must visit the authorized web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. The candidates can check ONGC Graduate Trainee Result 2017 on its official website.