Odisha SCERT Application Form 2017:- Director of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training is soon going to conduct the B.ED Examination. Applicants who want to take admission into the Courses informed that candidates can submit the registration form via the official web portal of the association. Those candidates who want to take admission into the colleges they have to succeed the entrance examination. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam on or before the closing date. Each year board conducts the exam in the month May or June. Each year a large number of students apply for the examination. The board offers the two years B.ED Course to the students. Students can check or fill the Odisha SCERT Application Form 2017 from the official web portal of the Odisha Education Board.
All the details of Odisha SCERT Application Form 2017 such as eligibility criteria, Education Qualification, Age, Application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available on our site at studytubes.co.in.
Important Notification Information for Odisha SCERT Application Form 2017:
Name of Examination Board: Director of Teacher Education & SCERT
Examination Name: Odisha SCERT B.ED Exam 2017
Official Website: odisha.gov.in
Application Process: Online Process
Category: Application Form
Post Date: 23 February 2017
- Starting Date for Online Odisha SCERT Application Form 2017: Updated Soon
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Updated Soon
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
- Result Date: Updated Soon
- Merit List Date: Updated Soon
- Counselling Date: Updated Soon
Eligibility Criteria Odisha SCERT B.ED Exam 2017:
Education Qualification: Students must have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from the recognised university and Students must have 50% marks in Bachelor Degree and 5% marks relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
Age Limit: As per notification
- General Category Candidates Rs.500/- + Rs.200/- Supplementary charges
- For the Reserved Category Candidates Rs.300/- + Rs.200/- Supplementary charges
How can apply Odisha SCERT Online Form 2017
- At first, candidates go to the official web portal that is odishgov.in.
- Then candidates press on the web link of Odisha SCERT Application Form 2017
- Now candidates can fill up the main information in the application form
- Then candidate’s applications pay their registration fee through given modes in the Notification
- Upload scanned photo, signature and documents, etc
- Click on the submit button after filling.
Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2017:-
Call Letter will be obtainable only official website of Odisha Education Board. Candidates can download their admit card for this recruitment examination.
Odisha SCERT Entrance Result 2017:-
Result of Odisha Education Board is announced on the official website of the Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the students in the written examination. Students will get all the information related to Odisha SCERT Result 2017 on this website. .
Odisha SCERT Result 2017: Directorate of Teacher Education will declare soon Odisha SCERT DElEd Result 2017, Download TE & SCERT Odisha DElEd Entrance Exam Result 2017 from official site. Check Results as Odisha SCERT Result 2017.
The Directorate of Odisha SCERT and TE is held to take Admittance Examination at various exam centres across Odisha in to the courses define B.Ed, B.H.E.d, D.El, M.PhIl and M.Ed in to other colleges that are located at Odisha state.This is good news for Applicants result is available at official websitewww.scertodisha.in.
Odisha SCERT Result 2017:
Result also available on the official website www.scertodisha.nic.in. Candidate define the result after to check answer key. Candidate check the result by Name, Roll No., Registration No.,Date of Birth of this given exam. Candidate check answer key of exam and known get obtain mark, cut off mark, and merit of the exam.Result is very necessary for all the competition exam all the competitive Candidates waiting for exam result.
Process of download Odisha SCERT DElEd Result/Counselling 2017:-
- Candidates go to the official website scertodisha.nic.in. and click here
- Candidates Click on admissios.scertodisha.nic.in
- Candidates find the link: Odisha DElEd Entrance Exam Result 2017
- Candidates enter the require data Registration No., Date of birth and submit it.
- The Result will be shown on screen.
- Download it and save it for future reference.
Odisha SCERT Paper Solution 2017: The Directorate of State Council Educational Research (SCERT) and Teacher Education (TE) has conducted the Odisha SCERT Entrance exam 2017. Orissa B.Ed Entrance Exam Answer Key 2017 will be available for all the appeared candidates who seeks admissions in to the batches for Various courses like B.Ed, M.Ed, B.H.Ed, D.EI.Ed, M.PHIL in to different reputed colleges in the state of Odisha.
Odisha SCERT Answer Key 2017 is updated below:
Answer Key published by the official website and other competition intuition also published of the official website. Applicants check the answer key of the exam TE and SCERT by the serial set no. of question paper. Number of Applicants have Present for exam and waiting for Answer key for check to answers. SECERT Odisha committee declared the answer key of different exam of Teacher Training Course in the official website.
Applicants check the answer key after the examination and check the right question-answer, get obtain mark and cut off mark of exam.The total mark of exam is 100. There are two part in this exam. First part is general awareness & aptitude test and Second part is language skills like Telgu, Odia, Urdu etc, Along social studies, mathematics &science. Answer key provide for the official site and Candidate check the answer key according the set no. of the question paper.
Step for Check Answer Key For Different Course Odisha TE and SCERT Exam:-
- Applicants go to the official website www.scertodisha.nic.in
- Candidate Click the link of answer key for SCERT & TE Exam 2017
- Candidate Check the answer key of set wise no. of question paper.
- Answer key to be display on your Screen.
- Applicants Take a print out for check answer of the exam.
Odisha TE & SCERT Answer Keys 2017:-
The Directorate of State Council Education Research ( SCERT) will conduct the Odisha SCERT Exam on decided dates.So the Odisha DElED Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2017 has published on the official website.All the applicants can easily download their Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2017 by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2017:-
This is good news for candidate who apply for Odisha SCERT Application Form 2017 that Odisha SCERT Admit card 2017 is available soon at admission.secertodisha.in. The Admit Card contains the details of applicants such as Name, Roll No., Registration No., Exam Venue, Exam time and date. The Directorate of Odisha SCERT and TE is Process the entrance written Examination at various exam Centres Odisha. Many Applicants have applied for exam and waiting for admit cards for written examination. Candidates may download the admit card of written examination on official website www.scertodisha.nic.in.
All the Applicants are informed that read the instruction of admit card carefully and check the details of applicants or follow the instruction of admit card by the Candidates. We suggest the Candidates they must Carry their Odisha SCERT Admit card 2017 of Written examination with Identity proof on the time they go for exam venue because not allow the Candidates of examination Centre without admit card and valid identity proof. In the admit card mentioned are important instruction of written examination.
Important Instruction for Orissa SCERT Admit Card 2017:-
- Applicants download the admit Card before 1o days written examination.
- Candidates read the instruction carefully and follow the rule of admit card.
- Admit card and valid identity proof very necessary for go to the examination Centre.
- The written examination on (UPDATED SOON). All the Candidates download admit card before 10 days written exam on official website.
How to Download Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2017:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at admission.secertodisha.in
- Search the link Odisha SCERT Admit Card 2017.
- Click on the link.
- Enter your application no & date of birth in the given text field.
- click on the submit button
- The admit Card will display on the computer screen.