OSCPS Recruitment 2017: Odisha State Child Protection Society (OSCPS) has released a new advertisement for 112 District Child Protection Officer and Other Various Vacant Posts. Eligible aspirants can download the application form official website such as oscps.nic.in. All the required applicants for Odisha State Child Protection Society Recruitment 2017 are advised to submit the application form before the limit of 21 of January 2017. Before applying application form you can read official advertisement to follow all communication to fill application form and appear in exam.
All the information of OSSC Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Required Details for Odisha State Child Protection Society Recruitment 2017 Advertisement:
Name of Organization: Odisha State Child Protection Society
Name of Post: District Child Protection Officer and Protection Officer
Total Number of Post: 112
Official Web Portal: oscps.nic.in
Application Procedure: Offline Process
Post Location: Odisha
Post Date: 28 December 2016
Post Category: Recruitment
- For District Child Protection Officer: Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or Human Development only from recognized university with basic knowledge in computer with eight years experience.
- For Protection Officer: Candidates should have Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or Human Development only from recognized university with basic knowledge in computer with five years experience.
- Minimum age for applicants: 21 years
- Maximum age for applicants: 35 years
(As on 1 January 2016)
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview.
Application Fee: As per the Government Norms
- For District Child Protection Officer: 33250 per month
- For Protection Officer: 21000 per month
How to Fill OSCPS Recruitment Application Form 2017:
- At first applicants should visit the official website i.e. oscps.nic.in.
- Candidates go through the notification file to know the Eligibility Criteria for Odisha State Child Protection Society Recruitment 2017.
- Now eligible candidates are suggested to download the application form.
- Then candidates fill the registration form with necessary information of the applicants as per the instructions.
- Finally send the registration form to the postal address.
The Director, OSCPS, At- Mission Shakti Bhawan, Gandamunda, Bhubneswar, Pincode-751030
Starting Date to Apply Application Form: Available Now
Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 21 January 2017
OSCPS Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the OSSC Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible applicants have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
OSCPS Recruitment Result 2017:
Result of the written exam of the OSSC Recruitment 2017 will be declared after few weeks of the execution of the exam. Right now there is not any official notice for the result date of the written Exam.