Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2017:- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has revealed the SI Vacancies for 134 Posts. Those who will be found eligible for these posts will be getting pay band of 9300 Rs. to 34,800 Rs. with a grade pay of Rs. 4200/-. Online Application Form for the Sub Inspector Vacancies will be coming out from the 25th of Jan 2017 and will be available for all the eligible students till the 24th of next month in 2017.
Eligibles must not exceed than 21 to 27 years as on 1st of July 2016. Competition for these vacant posts in OSSC Recruitment 2017 is going to be a real tough one in which all the aspirants have to get through from the 4 predetermined rounds. There is no exam fee for the reserved category applicants and general applicants just have to pay 100 Rs. the other details are very nicely mentioned in the given below form:-
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2017 Details:-
Name of Association:- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Job Location:- Odisha region
No. of Vacancies:- 134 Vacancies
Vacancy Name:- Sub Inspector
Salary:- 9300 Rs. to 34,800 Rs. with a grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
Age Limitation: 21 to 27 years as on the date of 1st July 2016
Required Education Qualification: Graduation in the relevant field from the well established institution/university
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Test
- Main Written Test
- Viva Test
Non Refundable Examination Fee:-
- Applicants of General category : 100 Rs.
- For all the other reserved categories: No exam fee
Official Site:- odishassc.in
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2017 Application Process:
Way of applying will be only online, so all the applicants can apply from the official site on or before the last date of form filling. Only Applicants who come in a general category have to pay the fee of 100 Rs., which will be non refundable.
Few Steps to fill the OSSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form:-
- Go across the official web portal of Odisha SSC.
- Search for the link of OSSC Recruitment 2017 on its home page.
- Click on it, it will open a new page in front of your display.
- Look out for the Application Form option and smash that link.
- Fill the details in reading by reading all the given instructions very carefully.
- Submit your filled form and take a print out of it with you for any of the further problem.
Few Key Dates to remember of OSSC Recruitment 2017:-
- Application Form will be initializing from: 25th of Jan 2017
- Application Form Submission will be ending on: 24th of Feb 2017
OSSC Admit Card 2017:
Hall ticket of the preliminary written exam, which is going to be the first round of this recruitment will be released just before a week of the exam date.
OSSC Exam Result 2017:
Odisha SSC will take the result of preliminary exam out after a month of completing the exam. So all the aspirants are requested to keep all the details along them to check out their main exam result.