Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 notification will Publish Odisha Police Jobs 2017 for various posts,aspirants can apply online for Odisha Police Vacancy 2017
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017, SI, Constable Jobs 2017: The State Selection Board Odisha Police, Cuttak will be published a notification for recruitment of various posts in Odisha Industrial Security Force (OISF).All the eligible & interested candidates can apply after the official announcement. The Official announcement will be published soon.
All the Other details regarding the Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee, application procedure, important dates is as given here. All the candidates can see the all details from here.
Odisha Police recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:- State Selection Board Odisha , Police.
Name of the Post:- Constable & Other
Total Number of posts:-various.
The candidates should have passed High School Certificate Examination Or equivalent from Odisha or any other recognized Board.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 23 years.All other details will be updated on the official notification
- Age Relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ST and women candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST candidates.
- All other candidates will have to pay an application fee RS 150/
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Physical measurement Test/ physical efficiency Test.
- Driving Test.
- Written examination.
- Medical Test.
- Starting date of application form Submission:- Updated soon.
- Last date of application form Submission:-Updated soon.
- Date of Physical efficiency & Measurement Test:- Updated soon.
- Exam Date:- Updated soon.
How to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017:
- All candidates should log on to the official website at gov.in
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the valid details such as personal & academic .
- Affix your Recent photo.
- Attach photo Copies of the necessary Document.
- Send the application form to the Approiate address.
OFFICIAL LINK TO APPLY ONLINE
Odisha Police Admit Card 2017:
The admit card will be published before the 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their Name & date of Birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary Document for all the applicants.Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates such as roll no, application no, exam date & time, exam center, photo & signature, postal address etc. So the admit card is very Important for all the applicants.
Odisha Police Result 2017:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The result is very important for all applicants. Because the result shows the real performance of the applicants.